why is it such a big deal if a member//group not living together anymore ?

• like.......suddenly its become an indicator of "friendship" and "bond" ????

like sis not everyone is comfortable to live in such a crowded environment. Imagine need to share everything with others and have a very little privacy

also need to wait for your turn to use toilet..what kind of bs is that ?

trust me, out of all ppl that think not living together is a problem will choose to live alone if they were put on idol's shoes

its important to put urself first

also i cant imagine group like SVT or Treasure ... 13 man in one house ? no matter how big the house/dorm a its still uncomfortable for me. might as well live in a small room as long as i have my own space

they work hard for that money so let them live alone in their own apartment

:pepe-cowboy:

• I remember twice saying they still live together and they had three toilets in their dorm for 9 girls so make do with that what you will.

• Have this thread to do with RedVelvet Seulgi

and yes I absolutely agree with you :|:|:|

• My theory is that fans want BG and GG to live together, because if they live together, that means they cannot have a serious romantic relationship with anyone.

Make of that what you will.

• I can't imagine living and working together for that length of time. It's all well and good when you're 16-20, but certainly these folks in their mid to late 20s want their own space and own rooms. I don't know why it surprises someone that a 26 year old dude or a 25 year old woman wants their own space.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• My theory is that fans want BG and GG to live together, because if they live together, that means they cannot have a serious romantic relationship with anyone.

Make of that what you will.

This must be people that never actually had roommates. ^^ But you make a great point here about what fans think vs what people do...

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• No matter how close group members might be, that's just way too much time to spend with the same people (working together and living together)

Ngl, I enjoy idols dorm stories and interaction but I understand why they would want to leave and have their own space. In fact I even SUPPORT that notion.

• I think it's fine when they are still rookies, cus they more than likey aren't making that much money and they can become closer to one another. But when they get older they should be allowed to live alone without fans thinking that the group isn't close. Also it's pretty common in asian countries to live with your family til you get married, so it's like what if they want to live with family. I also agree with the person that said maybe it's because fans think it makes it hard for an idol to be in a relationship.

• Please i need my personal place, no matter how close i am to anyone...

(Btw svt have their own rooms with 3 dorms, but they have definable shared 1 dorm in the past too )

That was very chaotic. I'm getting 17 Project and One Fine Day '13 Castaway Boys' nostalgia. Those boys were fighting for a single toothpaste! I guess their home environment has been good now, but they still share bedrooms even though they have 3 floors of their dorm. Haha. I hope Pledis can finally give each member a single room for themselves.

• That was very chaotic. I'm getting 17 Project and One Fine Day '13 Castaway Boys' nostalgia. Those boys were fighting for a single toothpaste! I guess their home environment has been good now, but they still share bedrooms even though they have 3 floors of their dorm. Haha. I hope Pledis can finally give each member a single room for themselves.

Yes I remember lol. And all of them had to share a single bathroom....what a nightmare!

Also, didn't Hoshi said they all have their own rooms now.... (except Mingyu and Wonwoo)

• Yes I remember lol. And all of them had to share a single bathroom....what a nightmare!

Also, didn't Hoshi said they all have their own rooms now.... (except Mingyu and Wonwoo)

I may not be that updated about them now, or I might have forgotten when did they have mentioned that, but I guess that's great, then! Mingyu and Wonwoo would still have to endure each other's presence in a single bedroom, privacy would have to wait. Haha

• In korea you stay with your parents till you finished studying and even after you might stay. The deposits you'll have to pay for an apartement is very very expensive (20'000-100'000$) so in korean culture you'll mostly move out when you're getting married.

I think after Shinee's Jonghyun's death, people discussed a lot if it wouldn't have happened if he lived in a dorm. Also Onew moved back in with Minho cause his depression became overwhelming. A lot of kpop stars start feeling lonely and depressed when they're alone (because of many many factors of course) and it almost seems like a safrty hassard to live on their own if their mental health isn't well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!