anyone know chinese ? can you help me find this song ?

• plz :eyes:   <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by TzuyuGirl ().

• Here's my best guess

that not it , if you understand chinese can you write the lyrics so I can search it ?

• Don't ask me why it is EDM, because I can only find Youtube find the EDM version

黄静美 - 如果你把我灌醉

• that not it , if you understand chinese can you write the lyrics so I can search it ?

找到了!

• Don't ask me why it is EDM, because I can only find Youtube find the EDM version

黄静美 - 如果你把我灌醉

prolly not licensed internationally

also damn you beat me to it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!