The day Blackpink release an english song they'll blow up !!!!

• Blackpink has had many English interviews already and have been featured in many tv shows. If they were going to become big in the West, they would have done so already. No English song is going to change that fact.

I mean ice cream debuted with 18M streams on its first week I’m sure that almost the same as the currently number one song.

Their only promoted English single was ice cream. The rest are side tracks.

Gaga last album flopped in fact rain on me and sour candy are hard carrying the streams.

Kiss and make up was like a b-side from Dua Lipa and received no promo and no mv and managed to chart on BB and is certified in the UK and has over 400M streams.

BP are less promoted in the west than most kpop groups and they still manage to outchart most of them.

BB are all about Radio, if you don’t have radio your song will not last long.

• I’m still baffled that someone blatantly posted a slut-shaming comment. And when Blinks say BP gets these type of comments we have people who got the audacity to say “ I haven’t seen it, so I don’t believe it”….

Oh well

• BB is not all about radio. Radio airplay makes up 30-40% of the BB Hot 100 criteria. The rest are streams and sales in the US. Unless you work for youtube you can’t exactly know how many of those views in a video are from a US audience.

And what do you mean less promoted? No one actually actively promotes their artists in the West, maybe except for BTS now since they’re releasing English songs. If you’re talking about talk shows and performances, many those shows invite and pay celebs to come on so it’s not the company actively promoting their artists to take part on those.

And who are you exactly comparing Blackpink to? Because aside from BTS they’ve been in more US talk shows and media than any other Kpop group in recent years. Or did you miss that? They’ve been in an American tv show/media every single year since 2018 each time they’ve released something.

Like I said, if they were going to get big in the US, they would have done so by now.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• girl, they barely promoted in America only coachella if that counts and like 1 or 2 tv shows that's it

1-2 tv shows? what….

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

literally the same places BTS has been interviewed in….

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• and even more US media “promotions”

• literally the most known tv talk shows in the U.S.

Also ET and billboard aren't tv talk shows.

Also, tv talk shows don't make you famous. You go there because you already are famous.

• you really using netflix one lol.

P.S. English interviews aren't U.S. promotions lol.

• literally the most known tv talk shows in the U.S.

Also ET and billboard aren't tv talk shows.

Also, tv talk shows don't make you famous. You go there because you already are famous.

ET is a major tv network in the US and BB is the leading entertainment media company in the US so I just included them. KIIS FM also the biggest radio company that influences radio airplay so I also included them.

I like Blackpink but I’m really baffled by how fans in here are denying that they were “promoted” in the US when they’ve been in the same shows as BTS…. So if Blackpink were going to be big in the US, they’ve would have been big already to warrant an actual English release. BTS three #1 albums in the US were in Korean.

• ET is a major tv network in the US and BB is the leading entertainment media company in the US so I just included them. KIIS FM also the biggest radio company that influences radio airplay so I also included them.

I like Blackpink but I’m really baffled by how fans in here are denying that they were “promoted” in the US when they’ve been in the same shows as BTS…. So if Blackpink were going to be big in the US, they’ve would have been big already to warrant an actual English release. BTS three #1 albums in the US were in Korean.

you really need to learn what promotion is, going to a netlix, song association, and english interviews aren't U.S. promotions.

• you really using netflix one lol.

P.S. English interviews aren't U.S. promotions lol.

Do you not remember that they release a documentary surrounding Blackpink?

English interviews in America is how entertainers in the US “promote” themselves. Unless you have other ideas on how US entertainers promote themselves.

Once again, just making a point that Blackpink has been in major tv shows in the US that fans in here seem to forget.

• you really need to learn what promotion is, going to a netlix, song association, and english interviews aren't U.S. promotions.

You’re really reaching in what is defining what promotion is. First fans say they’ve only been in 1-2 tv shows which I’ve proven false since they’ve been in multiple tv shows where they have both interviewed and performed in.

• You’re really reaching in what is defining what promotion is. First fans say they’ve only been in 1-2 tv shows which I’ve proven false since they’ve been in multiple tv shows where they have both interviewed and performed in.

I said U.S. promotion, which is also what they user you quoted before was talking about.

They have only been to 2 IN PERSON talk shows.

• Blackpink have literally only been to 5 talk shows/actual U.S. promotion.

With only 2 of them being in person.........................

And the others are very short visits compared to other guests on those talk shows.

Those shows are the biggest talk shows in America. So don’t say only been as if they don’t mean anything.

Also you’re not making sense. First you say you only get invited to those shows if you’re already famous and now agreeing that they could be bigger if they were promoted more when in fact they were? So which one is it…. are they famous in America or not?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!