Get To Know You Ice Breakers

• Hello, I figured it would be fun to ask you all exceedingly random, yet hopefully fun questions about yourselves and have fun with it.

1) What is your 3rd favorite group?

2) Favorite K-Pop song that almost no one knows about?

3) What is your favorite two color combo?

4) Insert a K-Pop outfit that you saw and fell in love with.

5) Favorite thing about the person above you.

Here are my answers in case anyone in curious and because I don't want to be a hypocrite:

1) If we are counting only groups I previously/currently stan, then BTS, otherwise, it's TWICE.

2) La Isla Bonita - Dreamnote

DreamNote (드림노트) – La Isla Bonita (꿈의 섬으로) Lyrics (Color Coded Han/Rom/Eng) - YouTube

3) Pale pink and light blue are a fantastic color combination. My two favorite colors and they look stunning together.

4) Attached below. IU in that beautiful pink dress is looking flawless.

5) N/A, but the rest of you aren't getting out of this one so easily.

Have a great day/night!

• 1) What is your 3rd favorite group?

Red Velvet

Turtle - Twice (but Onces know it)

Red and blue, because I love purple

Not copying you because it's IU, but she looks amazing in this one:

IU-sparkly-sequinned-celebrity-ivory-ball-gown-wedding-dress-1.jpg

You like Somi

• I understand, Red Velvet is awesome. Their songs are bops.

I haven't heard it, but maybe I'll check it out now.

That's so neat!

I'd never assume that. What can I say? IU is a gorgeous icon.

Yay! Have a great day/night!

Seventeen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pink and white

475e1b34e7cd19816f06dd9916f096f2.jpg

nice person :pepelove1:

Lovelyz/Oh My Girl, I know more about the Oh My Girl members though

Doll by Lovelyz

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

White and red

Isn't a good image but I like these baseball costumes!

Golden Child Reminisces 1st Concert

You're funny lmao

So in order my top 3 are: T-ara, Twice, SNSD. So SNSD is my 3rd!

Pink & Purple

Twice's Alcohol Free outfits were all so pretty!

TWICE releases vibrant summer track “Alcohol-Free” – Interlude: Coffee  Journal

YouChanDoThis You are a BIG sweetheart <3 And I'm glad you joined this forum. You have quickly become one of my favorite people on here . Thank you for being you <3

alexS MY MATE. Thank you for keeping things real and being you! You are awesome and always make me nod my head in agreement!

Edit: russianvelvet YOUR MUSIC TASTE IS FANTASTIC JUST LIKE YOU <3

~ ω

• I've heard Seventeen make a lot of their own songs, that's pretty cool!

Will have to check it out one day. Knowing me, it'll be 30 years from now, but I'll do it eventually.

Pink and white is so pretty!

I always found the censored part of her pants hilarious for no reason.

I'm sure you're nice too! Yay, so many nice people on here!

• Oooo, a tie is cool!

Nice.

White and red make pink, so I'll accept that answer.

The baseball costumes look really cool, even if I'm not a fan of the sport. Which group is this?

• My ass just went "white and red makes pink!?" Of course it does lmao I went through a mind blank!

They're Golden Child, they debuted with a baseball concept and this is them at their first concert, I think they're performing damdadi

• That's awesome, SNSD are legendary. So are TWICE and T-ara too. I really love the name T-ara, it sounds so cute!

Yay, new songs for me to check out!

Yes, someone that gets my love for pink! Purple is pretty good too.

They really are, especially the red ones. Those ones are my favorites. I really like the far-right outfit (sorry, I still can't match names to faces, I take forever to get to that point).

No, you are literally such a huge sweetheart! I'm so glad I joined. Thank you for being you. Then you go ahead and compliment everyone above you like the awesome person you are on top of that. Your kindness is starting to always impress me. Have a great day/night!

• My ass just went "white and red makes pink!?" Of course it does lmao I went through a mind blank!

They're Golden Child, they debuted with a baseball concept and this is them at their first concert, I think they're performing damdadi

That made me laugh, thanks for that.

I didn't know any groups had a baseball concept, that's so cool! How did I not piece it together since the guys in your signature are also wearing sports uniforms? It's okay, our brains can be malfunctioning together.

uhh, Twice?

they used to be on top

Loonatic - Loona

Neon colors with black

about OP : they're really sweet

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

hmphh since my sig and pfp is dayeon, i'll go with kep1er, im still getting into them though

maybe im saying it bc im a carat but rose quartz and serenity is just so perfect, even individually they're very pretty colours

i can't think of anything atm haha

which happens to be YouChanDoThis , you're so nice and always wishing everyone a good day

• Yay! Twice legends! Their title tracks are all good (or at least all the ones I know anyway). Haven't looked into their B-sides as much.

Okay, another song to add to my list of over 100+ songs I need to listen to soon (I wish I was joking on that number, but it's not all that far off). What did I get myself into?

Cool! Those look awesome, especially in the dark.

That one looks neat. I like how it looks formal, but obviously not at the same time if that makes sense.

Thank you, you're sweet too. Have a great day/night!

• I honestly love that song and Anda

• Wa Da Da supremacy! Going vroom vroom vroom like a super sonic!

Adding that to my list...

No, no, you have a point, they do look good together. I have to agree with you there.

Fair enough, I can respect that.

Oh no, I didn't think about the consequences of replying to everyone! It was an accident! You're so nice too. Thanks for not letting this thread flop like my other two today. I mostly do it out of habit at this point since I've done it so often for so long online already and it just carried over to here as well. Have a great day/night!

• That made me laugh, thanks for that.

I didn't know any groups had a baseball concept, that's so cool! How did I not piece it together since the guys in your signature are also wearing sports uniforms? It's okay, our brains can be malfunctioning together.

Yeah they're the guys in my sig lmaooo! And hey, two brains malfunctioning is better than one brain malfunctioning lol!

• I'll just do this

1) What is your 3rd favorite group?

A: Between NCT & Stray Kids because I can't decide which one should be my third favorite.

A: I Like Trot by Song GaIn (I just like how upbeat it is)

A: Pastel Pink and Pastel Yellow

A: This outfit of SNSD's Taeyeon wearing a sun hat because my online best friend sent me this picture of her when I first got into K-pop back in 2016. So lately the picture's just been iconic for me.

taeyeonsunhat.jpg

A: Let's see whose above me, oh okay it's russianvelvet, okay you look really cool :-):thumbup:

• Ties are allowed, no pressure. Someone else even had a tie for theirs here as well, so it's fine. Yay! Finally, some Stray Kids representation outside of the guild! NCT is pretty cool too.

Upbeat songs are so good, you have to love them.

Yaya, those colors are so cute together. My room used to be painted half pastel pink and half pale yellow (pink on the top half, yellow on the bottom). It was cute.

She looks so good, I love the hat on her!

Twice

Maybe

External Content youtu.be

I really like pink and purple or blue and pink

9135df9febc0b25a3277b2ee39cc31f27987c7fb.jpg

this outfit is so cute I’m still obsessed ;(

I don’t interact with alot of people tbh but they seem very nice :pleading:

Aespa! :froghype:

Love them to bits ❤

This is a bop 👏

External Content youtu.be

What's better than black and pink? :pepe-flirt:

BL%A8%A1KPI%A8%A2K_%A2%AC_----_on_Instagram___BLACKPINK_%A2%B4%A2%AC%A2%B4%A2%AC%0A_blackpink_.jpg?type=w1000

Literally all of these :pepe-heart-eyes:

Their aesthetic is Lovely :pepelove2:

Monsta X

Teal and silver I guess?

I don't actually have one :(

They have so much pink! It's really nice to look at <3  

• 1) What is your 3rd favorite group? don't have a fav per se so no third fav

2) Favorite K-Pop song that almost no one knows about? Fav song is Spring Day and almost everyone knows about it

3) What is your favorite two color combo? black and (i don't know) yellow????

Jisoo - The Show - Habits

hmmm I haven't interacted with blingyblinger much...

• 1) enhypen rn (not counting my ults)

2) idk, i think i usually stick to more popular kpop songs

3) light blue and light purple

4)

5) he's good/easy to talk to about certain things

• Twice! Yes! Twice is good.

I'll check it out a decade from now...

My favorite is pink and blue too! Twinsies! Pink and purple is also good too of course.

I love that one too and I don't blame you one bit for still being obsessed with it. She looks great in it. I love the red and white hearts theme they had going on for her. Literally adorable! I can see why you're not over it yet, I don't know that I would be either.

Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! I'm sure you're sweet too! Have a great day/night!

• Aespa has a bunch of good songs. Yeppi is one of them, I don't make the rules.

That song is a bop! I've heard it before and I love how it teaches that there's always someone who sees us as the bad guy and how the bad guy can be the good guy to someone else, it all depends on perspective. That's such an interesting message for a K-Pop song.

I don't know, that color combination is a pretty strong one. Pretty isn't everything after all.

Stunning queens! The styling in there was top notch and they all pulled off their outfits.

Have a great day/night!

• I actually haven't heard too much about them. I mean, I know who they are, but I only know one of their songs and that's it.

I never heard it before, but the Spotify snippet sounds really good!

Teal and silver is a good combination.

Fair enough. Not the first person to say that and I get it.

They really do and it's awesome. Pink is awesome. Have a great day/night!

• The logic checks out here.

You do have a point there, most people know that song.

Interesting.

Okay, Jisoo in that purple dress is amazing! I love it almost as much as Jennie's iconic red dress for Solo. She really rocks that dress and I now understand why she is the visual (even if I never doubted it for a second).

I'll allow it (I'm kidding). Have a great day/night!

• Not knowing Monsta X songs is a crime :pepe-sad:

I'm kidding (mostly) but if you ever wish to check out song of their songs I have a long list of favorites :pleading:

• Enhypen has some good songs.

A lot of people do that, so I'll allow it. I used to for a while too.

Those are so beautiful together! A stunning combo!

Jisoo in that perfect red velvet shirt is my religion. The red nails make it even better. Flawless. Visual material without a shadow of a doubt.

He actually is. Despite his popularity on the site, he seems pretty down to Earth. At least in my experience with him anyway. Have a great day/night!

• Not knowing Monsta X songs is a crime :pepe-sad:

I'm kidding (mostly) but if you ever wish to check out song of their songs I have a long list of favorites :pleading:

Feel free and message me some you think I would like, I'll have to add them onto my long list of 100+ songs to check out already (that number isn't as much of an exaggeration as you think it is). Have a great day/night!

• Yess X/

yeppi is such a bop <3

5he whole album was really :blushing:

I know they came back like a month ago, but I already want more 😪

• It was only a month? It felt like two or three months at least to me. I want more from them already too! Yeppi slander is never tolerated. It's so happy! The whole album was good except for that one slow song I forget the name of. I didn't care for that one as much. Have a great day/night!

In my entire Kpop fan journey, the third group I've stanned was BTS, back in 2013.

Light Blue and Light Pink. Both are my fave colors.

Actually I love every shade of blue and only muted shades of pink

TMI but almost my entire color palette outfit-wise is based in these colors.

For males, every outfit for this performance (my faves of all time, and I've seen a lot):

For females, polar opposites, this outfit (actually whatever looks delicate and that makes you look sofisticatily cute):

lisa.jpg?w=600?w=650

and every 2NE1's outfits from their emopunk era lol:

2NE1_01__-1024x722.jpg

You're so attentive and kind to everyone you talk with!

Also, you're a Banger and I just appreciate every Banger in this planet. :pepe-toast:

• Wow, that's long ago, so you've been into K-Pop for a while then. Will check it out later. Yay! Twinsies! Blue and light pink is such a good color combination, words can't describe it. Those outfits all look amazing! Thank you! I try my best to be, but I've already made countless mistakes on here. Wait, is that what us Chan stans are called? Useful to know. Wow, that's so sweet of you to say! Have a great day/night!

• Wow, that long ago, so you've been into K-Pop for a while then. Will check it out later. Yay! Twinsies! Blue and light pink is such a good color combination, words can't describe it. Those outfits all look amazing! Thank you! I try my best to be, but I've already made countless mistakes on here. Wait, is that what us Chan stans are called? Useful to know. Wow, that's so sweet of you to say! Have a great day/night!

Yes! I've been a Kpop stan since 2010 and an akp user since 2013, i'm a veteran here lol

No need to worry about mistakes here, words can be misunderstood (or people just want to take the worse from words written) anyway. Online conversation things.

And yes! His stans are called Bangers. Not official, but lots of his fans call themselves this way, including myself lol

• Yes! I've been a Kpop stan since 2010 and an akp user since 2013, i'm a veteran here lol

No need to worry about mistakes here, words can be misunderstood (or people just want to take the worse from words written) anyway. Online conversation things.

And yes! His stans are called Bangers. Not official, but lots of his fans call themselves this way, including myself lol

Wow, you're older on here than Selfmate, you're ancient (I'm kidding)! Yeah, true. Besides, people make mistakes and I'm no exception. I never heard of that term before today. Huh. Bangers. Is that for only his solo stans or anyone who biases him?

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!