Do you really think the prices of items in BTS Artist Made Collection is justified?

• have you seen how armys act on the kpop section? I was just trying to rant but if it's on the main forum, this would most likely become a hit thread with the continuous fighting, and then they would blame OP for "seeking attention".

I would forget this topic after a few days, but users here won't :suure:

is different now in the main. Even ARMYs became so civil.

• Yes justified for those who can afford it.

It’s those that can’t afford are constantly complaining. If you can afford it, does mean you can buy it because of the huge demand. So my solution is, suck it up and quit the whining.

• Yes justified for those who can afford it.

It’s those that can’t afford are constantly complaining. If you can afford it, does mean you can buy it because of the huge demand. So my solution is, suck it up and quit the whining.

Does not *

• people calling OP an anti and making assumptions about them then having the audacity to ask on the same post why they posted here and not in main.

the answer is You. People like you make it annoying to post on main.

• It's an obvious cash grab but there are so many armys at this point HYBE could put out merch for 1000$ and that would sell out quickly too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!