Favorite foods you shouldn’t eat?

• I’m on a plant based diet due to health reasons so I’m suppose to stay away from any animal products…. but damnit I needed korean bbq and last night I had my fix and that shit gave me indigestion.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Korean bbq is on my list. I want to eat it in Korea though.

Health reasons first. But plants only? Poor you.

190470F7-3532-4305-97F6-2ADE432F6160.jpeg

genetics suck. I’m super mixed and i unfortunately inherited the worse food related issues from my 4 different ethnicities. lolol.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• So you’re….vegan?

:pepe-cross:

lmfao no because then vegan police will arrest me cause apparently veganism is a lifestyle about saving animals blah blah while plant based is a diet.

anyways im mexican, black, filipino, and white.

my body can’t metabolize animal proteins properly so in turn makes me a chronic kidney stone former… hence i TRY to stay away from animal products. except last night i had ALL THE MEAT and then some. :pepe-peek:

also have to stay away from alcohol cause my asian genes hate that shit. i get drunk fast and immediately turn red after one drink. but i love tequila.

also predisposed to high cholesterol and highblood pressure like most minorities, so yeah rarely consume meat or dairy

basically i eat quinoa, chia seeds, tofu, and kale every day.

• What a combo of ethnicity.

You could have gotten all the best from four different worlds but here you are eating kale.

Poor you

:nob:

• exactly. atleast im not gluten intolerant or else i wouldnt be able to eat tofu.

also hate my hair cause its curly af and heavy and oily. posted an old photo in the post your selfie thread of my buzz cut and of my longer hair from years back. lolol.

ive found vegan korean ramen by nongshim, but that shit do not taste good.

• exactly. atleast im not gluten intolerant or else i wouldnt be able to eat tofu.

also hate my hair cause its curly af and heavy and oily. posted an old photo in the post your selfie thread of my buzz cut and of my longer hair from years back. lolol.

ive found vegan korean ramen by nongshim, but that shit do not taste good.

Well with hair I tend to find that people want the opposite of what they have. I have fine light scandi hair but people here buy extensions from women in asia lol.

Buzz cut is not bad😎

Also tofu

:pepeshock:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!