Love Foolish is the most overhyped bside by Twice

• We all know this is their best bside

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hitomoshi

Changed the title of the thread from “Love Foolish is the most overrhyped bside by Twice” to “Love Foolish is the most overhyped bside by Twice”.
  • Best b-side, and best Twice song overall is this one:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Best b-side, and best Twice song overall is this one:

Fixed it :pepelove2:

• Fixed it :pepelove2:

Nope! Turtle is number 1, forever!!!!!

• I'm glad you love Touchdown so much.

It's great to see someone as passionate as I am.

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• External Content www.youtube.com

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

The superior Touchdown:

• Holy shit i was about to come into this thread to hype up touchdown only for you to already mention it in the op lol

Touchdown definitely should’ve been brought up more often in twice’s humongous discography :pepe-notes:

• You had me at the title and then lost it

The correct answers were

A:

External Content youtu.be

Or B:

External Content youtu.be

• Twice's best b side

• Twice's superior bside

• We all know this is their best bside

Not bad

Best b-side, and best Twice song overall is this one:

Boring

i like shot thru the heart

Meh song

Twice's best b side

Banger

:pepemusic:

Sunset good, but I forgot how Believer sounds

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!