[Knetz] Netizens are curious about Yuna or Winter is more popular with men

• For men, Yuna vs Winter

Who is more popular with men? I’m talking to a friend and I’m curious Yuna-819x1024.jpegWinter-819x1024.jpeg

original post

1. [+60, -3] Men like Winter so much

2. [+55, -5] Winter’s popularity is overwhelming among men

3. [+42, -2] Isn’t Winter more popular with men? I see a lot of girls who like Yuna

4. [+18, -2] Yuna is more popular with women and Winter is more popular with men

5. [+14, -1] Winter

6. [+13, -0] For men it’s Winter, for women it’s Yuna

7. [+13, -2] Yuna these days! She is mentioned a lot after the year-end stage

Source

• I'm always surprised when I see comments on k-forums that Winter is most popular aespa or even 4th gen female idol amongst men

I hope they do know they refer only to Korea, in same time I'm curious whyyy

is it because she has skinny/petite body and small face?

or maybe it's that Korean girls write comments that Winter is most popular amongst men

and Korean boys write comments that Karina is most popular amongst women

but it's the opposite?

overall just wanted to speak bout it,

and for this topic, well it's Yuna for me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Winter popularity among men is pretty crazy these days

i saw so many koreans athletes and pro-gamer talk about how they are really into winter these days

there was even a mangaka from japan who did a drawing of Winter because he find her pretty

and honestly it's pretty funny that winter is so popular among korean men especially after they try to spread the whole " winter is a feminist/ winter hate men" rumor

But i guess She's really popular because visually she fits the korean standard of beauty but personally she's a tomboy, who like action movie, action, wanted to be a soldier and also like sports etc....

and her visual and personality doesn't really fit and i guess it's really attractive for men

they even did an article on korea media about how Winter is rapidly emerging as the top pick among men

also men celebrities are always rushing to like every post related to Winter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Yuna also JUST turned 18.

Not sure what it's like in Korea in regards to views on age and attraction, but I imagine her being still very young and a schoolkid might influence how many men would find her attractive (or openly state they do). It'd actually be a bit concerning if she was more popular than Winter honestly.

Now that she is "of age" things might start looking different.

• Yuna persona is literally very strong on stage and she’s gorgeously pretty not cutesy pretty that men prefer , that’s why she’s more popular with women

When Yuna started selling out stuff , I came to a conclusion that she has a lot of girls that like her and I’m very happy.

Her and Karina are liked by women so taste.

But in the international sector , Yuna and Karina seem to have more fanboys into them so I’m confused

• i would've thought the opposite, since yuna is the brighter member of itzy and winter is more girl crush, and typically it's said korean men prefer cuteness. but it also makes sense that yuna is taller and i've noticed women usually idolize tall unnies and men like smol girls

well winter isn't girl crush

she's like a mix of cute, bright kid with a little bit of girl crush tomboy

so that's maybe why she's so popular

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!