image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

original post: here

1. Suzy and Yun-neu are the best♡♡♡

2. When I think about makeup, Yun-neu comes to my mind first. And for bags and fashion, Suzy

3. Yun-neu is so luxurious

4. My bias for Yuna aside, she's really good at photoshoots. Her expressions are always different

5. Dior's prestige increased so much because of Yun-neu ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I need to buy their lip balm...

6. Suzy and Yun-neu are freaking pretty

7. Jisoo and Yuna are pretty

8. I was thinking of Yuna when clicking in here ㅋㅋ

9. Remove the one from Snowdrop and I'll acknowledge this

10. All three are pretty

11. I clicked in to see Yun-neu but there's one weird kid here

12. All 3 match the brand well. Yun-neu became a model for Dior's sports line too

13. Suzy, Jisoo and Yuna.. Dior definitely has a type

14. Suzy and Yuna are really the human Dior and are seriously pretty

• TOP 3 Human Dior of Korea

Suzy Suzy-1-835x1024.jpgSuzy-2-837x1024.jpgSuzy-3-844x1024.jpgSuzy-4-788x1024.jpgSuzy-5-788x1024.jpg

Jisoo Jisoo-1-819x1024.jpgJisoo-2-819x1024.jpgJisoo-3-819x1024.jpgJisoo-4-819x1024.jpg

Kim Yuna Kim-Yuna-1-818x1024.jpgKim-Yuna-2-818x1024.jpgKim-Yuna-3-819x1024.jpgKim-Yuna-4-819x1024.jpgKim-Yuna-5-819x1024.jpgKim-Yuna-6-818x1024.jpg

original post

1. Human Dior = Suzy, it’s seriously perfect ㅠㅠ Bae Suzy is so f*cking pretty

2. Suzy’s beauty made me remember the interview a few days ago when Choi Woo Shik said she was the most beautiful actress

3. Suzy, Jisoo and Yuna are seriously pretty

4. I think Jisoo suits Dior so well

5. I was surprised when I saw Kim Yuna’s photos, she used her body and her hands so well

6. Although Yuna is a athlete, but her face expressions are so good

7. No, I’m not even a fan of Jisoo, but the comments are ridiculous. You guys don’t admit Jisoo just because of her drama..?

8. I’m not sure about Jisooㅋㅋ Kim Yuna and Suzy are perfect for Dior

9. When I think about Dior, I think of Suzy, but I was shocked when I saw Yuna goddess, she’s so pretty

10. Jisoo is so pretty, and her unique elegant and classic images are suitable for Dior

Source

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!