K-pop idols being real ones (telling fans not to contact their exes, f* cheaters, that they deserve better, etc.)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND BONUS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I came here to post Kihyun but you already did :cryingr:

I'd like to add sweet N.Flying leader Seunghyub <3

External Content www.youtube.com

• I forgot her name but there was a actress in Korea who got out of a shitty realationship and after that she tried to make a orginasation for young women who are unable to get out of it themselfs. I heard of it oneday randomly, I forgot were I read it and what her name is so IDK, maybe one of you remembers her

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I forgot her name but there was a actress in Korea who got out of a shitty realationship and after that she tried to make a orginasation for young women who are unable to get out of it themselfs. I heard of it oneday randomly, I forgot were I read it and what her name is so IDK, maybe one of you remembers her

Unfortunately I do not know :pleading:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wow that's really nice of him for doing that <3

• Not quite related to the OP's topics but moments like these make me emotional too

Just these kinds of caring gestures

• Not quite related to the OP's topics but moments like these make me emotional too

Just these kinds of caring gestures

So sweet! I was considering making a thread like I did for SHINee but about MX.

mKl7Ghm.png

• This is so sweet :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!