And the tradition of BTS using instagram like kakaotalk continues

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To the point that even Joon expressed amusement over this yesterday when Yoongi asked him for jogger size under his museum post

No one uses insta like BTS do, why are they so entertaining :cryingr:

ETA -

So its not even Kakaotalk, they were sitting next to each other and flirting up a storm on insta :happyr:

IMG_20220119_104628.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• LMAO, Hobi, Jin and Tae are together when doing these shenanigans on insta

• LMAO, Hobi, Jin and Tae are together when doing these shenanigans on insta

Not them instagraming while looking like they are in a meeting 😂😂😂 this is what me and my friends used to when we were dying of boredom during lessons 😂😂😂😂

• Love how cool and comfortable they are together with each other. Waiting for them to spill the conversation on Instagram about what underwear style they are most comfortable in: Boxers, Briefs, or Thong.

• This is my dad who doesn't know how dm works and for some reason won't just text me like a normal person.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!