[pannchoa] VICTON introduces environmentally friendly album.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

image.png

"Albums purchased through 1Takes will be reflected on Hanteo/Gaon charts"

1. Wow this is so good. Environment should be our priority rather than those 1st week sales

2. Daebak. I will buy an album to support. Victon is jjang

3. I used to think that G-dragon's USB was such a nice idea too. But I remember people making a fuss over whether it could be considered an album since it wasn't a CD and he got so much hate...

Right now, the generation has changed and it's time we acknowledge the advance of technology.

Nowadays, there are barely anyone who listen to music with CD players

4. Idols industry always get criticized for the way they ruin the environment. Even when they sell everything digitally they're still getting hate???

You know that the ones who are selling those are businesses at the end of the day, not charities. The thing that we want are postcards, of course they should still include those

5. I think this is a good idea. Right now everyone is committing sajaegi regardless of the number of actual fans in the fandom and it's such a waste for our environment. This is a good method in my opinion. And I bet there are more people who don't listen to the actual album than you think. I'd be so proud if my bias came up with a better methodology like this too. Kino albums are way better

6. I'm freaking curious about the price

7. This group was the one who had a solo album last year and they did the same thing with 1Takes platforms and sold a digital album. However, Gaon didn't acknowledge their sales because of that. Looks like they changed?

8. Ah this is freaking good. Let's save the planet.. I hope I can get one

9. Please I really hope people start changing like that tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ To be honest, there are so many fans who don't actually listen to the albums when they buy themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Please I hope this is a successㅜㅜ

Edited 2 times, last by sorecer ().

• Ohh, this seems like a good idea, curious how it'll look like and if it'll become a norm!

(also are they sending an album in another form or nothing?)

• sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from “[pannchoa] VICTON introduces environmentally friendly album purchases by only sending photocards!” to “[pannchoa] VICTON introduces environmentally friendly album. Sales still will be counted in Hanteo/Gaon”.
  • sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from “[pannchoa] VICTON introduces environmentally friendly album. Sales still will be counted in Hanteo/Gaon” to “[pannchoa] VICTON introduces environmentally friendly album.”.
  • This is so cool. I think that GD's idea of a USB instead of a CD was also great, but it was implemented pretty badly. The USB was actually empty and only had a link that would redirect you to a site. Someone even told me that they had to pay to download the songs too (i'm not sure if it is true tho, maybe it was a singular problem).

Anyway, it's good to get rid of them, they don't have any use, only for collection.

• Ohh, this seems like a good idea, curious how it'll look like and if it'll become a norm!

(also are they sending an album in another form or nothing?)

I think you buy the digital album to get the photocard.

• I think you buy the digital album to get the photocard.

This is what I thought it would be, but was not sure since it wasn't specified in the post.

Sounds pretty good to me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!