Do you have piercings?

• I have regular ear piercing

My mom did them when I was 2 month old and apparently she and my dad had a fight over it bc he thought I was too young then

Tbh if she never did them when I was a baby, I would never got one

Im a chicken

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• woahh that's so cool :wow:

I just have lobe piercing, a cartilage piercing, and my nose piercing.

Would you say you have a higher tolerance to pain? What was it like getting all of those?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• 3 on each side, with a total of six.

i haven't gotten these two done yet, but i want to get a helix, and my nose pierced.

I've considered a belly button piercing as well, but im not sure how much ill be into that when im older.

• woahh that's so cool :wow:

I just have lobe piercing, a cartilage piercing, and my nose piercing.

Would you say you have a higher tolerance to pain? What was it like getting all of those?

experience with all:

doubles- i had my lobes pierced when i was a baby so yeah i didn't feel that. but i got my doubles done at Claire's on my 13th birthday and it was the biggest fucking mistake of my life, they used a GUN. NEVER EVER EVER GO TO A PLACE THAT USES A GUN! Guns make it so much more painful than it needs to be, they can shatter your cartilage, and are SUPER unhygienic. i eventually got one of my doubles re-pierced professionally and it didn't hurt AT ALL because they used a regular needle. i'm not even exaggerating when i say i didn't feel it. fuck piercing guns and fuck Claire's.

helix- had this done in 2018(?), i don't quite remember it but my earring is one of those heart earrings and it's so cute! it didn't hurt too bad.

forward helix- this didn't hurt that badly. i had it done in 2018, but i was going through so much i forgot to properly care for it. my ear actually rejected it and i have a very small and unnoticeable divot where it used to be. the day it came out was tied to really good memories though, i met someone amazing that day.

conch/orbital- this hurt really badly when i got it done (2018) and i made the mistake of picking a stud (ALWAYS PICK A RING IF YOU GET THIS PIERCING). it would come out sometimes bc i was an irresponsible little shit and it HURT SO BAD. i went in and they changed my jewelry to a captive ball ring and i haven't had an issue since!

tragus- got this done in 2017, didn't hurt at all imo.

snug- i forget when i had it done but it was a motherfucker to heal. it would be fine and then all of the sudden it would swell up again. within the past year it just spontaneously healed and now there's no keloids and it doesn't hurt when i move the earring around. huzzah!

industrial but i removed the bar so it's two separate piercings- the piercing itself hurt like a motherfucker and the healing was even worse because it's a bar. i got keloids over and over again and always popped them (NEVER DO THAT). i got it pierced in 2019 and it only healed two months ago after i decided to go in and have them professionally change my jewelry from a bar to two separate piercings. now i can sleep on my side again!

i don't have a high pain tolerance. at all. i'm gonna skirt around outright saying it but self inflicted pain is just different imo, it's weirdly satisfying. therefore, piercings are okay for me. part of this is also because i'm around needles a lot, i get my blood drawn often too and that shit kinda hurts.

also never get a piercing within 6 months of finishing Accutane, they will have so many issues healing it's not even funny, almost all of my healing issues were caused by being impatient and not waiting the 6-8 months :facepalm:

hopefully this answered some questions haha <3

Edited 2 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• I just have double lobe piercings on each ear.

I want to get my cartilage pierced too but I’m a baby with a low pain tolerance and even getting shots makes me tear up so FKAKCKWLXKWKCKDK

~ ω

• 3 on each side, with a total of six.

i haven't gotten these two done yet, but i want to get a helix, and my nose pierced.

I've considered a belly button piercing as well, but im not sure how much ill be into that when im older.

go fot the helix for sure, it's never that bad i promise. just go somewhere reputable and you'll be fine bb

• reading my responses compared to everyone else is scaring me like what is WRONG W ME ;(

GIRL NO DON’T WORRY YOU ARE THE AWESOME ONE <3

I’d totally get more piercings and tattoos if I wasn’t such a wuss tbh.

I find piercings and tattoos so BEAUTIFUL and I’m jealous of those like you who get to show it off proudly!!! <3

~ ω

• GIRL NO DON’T WORRY YOU ARE THE AWESOME ONE <3

I’d totally get more piercings and tattoos if I wasn’t such a wuss tbh.

I find piercings and tattoos so BEAUTIFUL and I’m jealous of those like you who get to show it off proudly!!! <3

NO U!!!

and there's no problem with being scared of needles etc, it's totally understandable <3

• go fot the helix for sure, it's never that bad i promise. just go somewhere reputable and you'll be fine bb

yeah! im definitely going to get a helix. its one of the piercings ive wanted most along with my nose.

• I got my lobes pierced at Claires, but after learning about the risks of piercing guns, I stayed away from them like fleeing the plague. <X

This was wonderfully informative. Thank you for sharing Vi! <3

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!