Jin appreciation thread ( Powered by World's actual Music Critics & Visual critics. AKP's self acclaimed critics are not allowded)

• In this forum, there is hardly any post about Jin but how Ironic it is... In Music & Visual critics forum, there is most post about Jin.

Self Acclaimed Music Critics of this forum who comment on Jin's vocal by sitting on padestal on their mom's lap, to you guys....

For you Jin is weakest vocal, but for Grammy, KMA he is one of the best vocals of the world. When I say world it means world. He is the one & only kpop artist to be acknowledged by South Korea's biggest music panel & World's biggest music panel. Yeah, he didn't got underwater ninja technique from masters. But he got the gifted harvest of his hard work.

IMG_20210216_133917.png

IMG_20210216_132324.png

IMG_20210216_133638.png

IMG_20210216_133622.png

• as someone trained in singing, i wholeheartedly agree that jin's vocals are underappreiciated. he just has the unique tone and emotion that gets you drawn into the song more. a good example would be epiphany, his voice suited that song so well.

i could only imagine how good he would be if he were an sm artist :((

• Yeah, when it comes to Fan voted polls on beautiful faces of the world, Jin never tops the charts. That time, Kpopie comes with agenda "Mr. WWH can't top polls. What a pity".

Dumbo, the man who is crowned, " World's most perfect male face in the world by actual Professionals", do you think he needs any fan voted titles. How ironic it is, some kpopie who flex about Her PS done Fav's visual doesn't even get consideration by professionals who knows which Is natural face & which is done by going under knife...

IMG_20210216_133714.png

IMG_20210216_134008.png

IMG_20210216_133752.png

IMG_20210216_133822.png

He doesn't even need us to top any Beauty peasant. His Golden ratio is enough for him to stand out. popularity makes fan voted poll up & down but when you are world's most sculptered face with golden ratio, you are that face.

• epiphanyjinnie

Changed the title of the thread from “A high five on face with chair on AKP's self acclaimed music critics & visual critics face” to “Jin giving high five on face with chair on AKP's self acclaimed music critics & visual critics face”.
  • Why don’t you say this is Jin’s appreciation thread!? I got confused with your title and was kinda afraid to peek lol

Yeah Jin is my favourite vocalist in BTS and I am biased. I hope Jin will sing a slow rock ballad because I want to suffer :oops:

Cause, jin has been bashed continuously on AKP one of the most successful post "Most overrated visual".

Why? Cs we Army are not loud about jin's achievement. People were saying dirt about him loudly but there was only 2 or 3 of us in the entire post to defend him.

I know Jin is not the most popular member of BTS but he is the one who should be love. His achievement should be appreciated by us.

He is the member who had zero training in singing & dancing in whole bts but now he is the only kpop Artist in history to have 2 acknowledgement from 2 biggest panels.

• epiphanyjinnie

Changed the title of the thread from “Jin giving high five on face with chair on AKP's self acclaimed music critics & visual critics face” to “Jin appreciation thread ( Powered by World's actual Music Critics & Visual critics. AKP's self acclaimed critics are not allowded)”.
  • Jin's one of the best vocal performance according to Music Critics..

√Crystal Flowers triple high notes ( The actual standard of High notes)

√Falsettos in Collaboration of Seo Taji

√Epiphany, Awake- the whole masterpiece.

√Dionysus Falsettos, Deep voice.

√Let go vocals, peach.

√ Fake love - Transition from Head voice to chest voice in high note.

The sad thing is that Music Critics fanboys over him here & there. But we Army doesn't or doesn't know. The key of Kpopie to mock him.

• That’s why you don’t have to take heart on what akp users said. Most are either salty or want reactions. I never let what anyone said about Jin or other BTS members get to me because those who matter, know the boys’ worth.

Rest assured that many Seokjinnies are here, just not loud. About arguing on visuals (or other aspects), my dear only those who are insecure will argue and downplay idols. Let them be in their tiny bubble. We know how hot Jin is so if they can’t see it, well, it’s their problem lol.

I always see you so passionate which I love. But don’t let the negativity get to you ok? :borahae:

• That’s why you don’t have to take heart on what akp users said. Most are either salty or want reactions. I never let what anyone said about Jin or other BTS members get to me because those who matter, know the boys’ worth.

Rest assured that many Seokjinnies are here, just not loud. About arguing on visuals (or other aspects), my dear only those who are insecure will argue and downplay idols. Let them be in their tiny bubble. We know how hot Jin is so if they can’t see it, well, it’s their problem lol.

I always see you so passionate which I love. But don’t let the negativity get to you ok? :borahae:

I tried my best not to get negativity on my nerves. But when i see ppl mocking Jin, calling him "Weak vocalist" & yet Army doesn't say anything, it hurts more than anger.

• I think the reason why people say Jin is a weak vocalist is because he don't get as much time to shine in songs compared to other members.

And that results in people underappreciating his vocals.

But the tiny time he gets in the songs brought him South Korea's biggest musical panel & world's biggest musical panels acknowledgedment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!