China locks down office building with workers still inside bc of one Omicron case

• that's the smart thing to do no?

last year my city went into lockdown with 1 case of community transmission and for about 20 months until december this year my city and state was relatively covid free no masks and all so lockdowns work

last year my city went into lockdown with 1 case of community transmission and for about 20 months until december this year my city and state was relatively covid free no masks and all so lockdowns work

I the US tried to pull shizz like that there'd be a full on citizen's siege mounted lmao It'll backfire hard stateside because people would gather to break them out or protest the closing.

It works because in china there isn't really a right to question the government's authority, if you do you stand a good chance of catching a full smorgasbord of random charges and get locked up for resisting.

If the US would try to do that, they would probably notify the employer and place everyone inside on quarantine notice and probably have them quarantine in place in their homes or something. There's no way they would shut them in the building like that.

in conclusion, its only smart in that circumstance, but it is a good move.

• true true...it must suck to be in the US now

• true true...it must suck to be in the US now

its actually not bad really

If you wanna go out, wear an N95 and change clothes right after you get home, sanitize everything etc. Everything functions normally as if we were pre covid but more hand-sanitizers, vaccine card checks, and masks lol

If ye don't, well, Introvert's heaven lmao

• its actually not bad really

If you wanna go out, wear an N95 and change clothes right after you get home, sanitize everything etc. Everything functions normally as if we were pre covid but more hand-sanitizers, vaccine card checks, and masks lol

If ye don't, well, Introvert's heaven lmao

stay safe and take care of yourself my friend!!!

With people inside?

:pepewhat:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!