OMG!! BTS are together!!! And singing Super tuna

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is hilarious. You know how you text/call your friend/family when they are just in the next room over? It's giving me that type of feel lol

I miss them fooling around together so much, its gonna be chaos now that they are reunited and have the insta accts to post stuff they do together.

• I miss them fooling around together so much, its gonna be chaos now that they are reunited and have the insta accts to post stuff they do together.

I always want to see them just hanging out and vibing with each other forever since they don't live together anymore. I'm watching all the clips and I can't help but smile.

• Another one of Namjoon’s story- he is singing baby shark here 😂😂

• OMG this is giving me life!!!! :borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

• It’s so nice and endearing to see them together 🥰🥰🥰🥰 seems like they are all in Hybe!!! Vacay must have ended for them

I guess so..... It's Monday in Korea. Grammy was supposed to be later this month so they probably would have decided to keep the vacation till mid January and come back together from this Monday for Grammy preparations. But even though Grammy is postponed, it seems like they didn't extend their vaction period. Workaholics methinks..... But it happens when you work doing what you love to do so not surprised as well.....

• I guess so..... It's Monday in Korea. Grammy was supposed to be later this month so they probably would have decided to keep the vacation till mid January and come back together from this Monday for Grammy preparations. But even though Grammy is postponed, it seems like they didn't extend their vaction period. Workaholics methinks..... But it happens when you enjoy doing what you love to do so not surprised as well.....

OMG ONLYFACTS U UPDATED YOUR AVATAR AND SIG!!!! It looks great!!!!

Yea knowing BTS, and considering some of them were alr back in the studio even during their vacay to work.

• Another one of Namjoon’s story- he is singing baby shark here 😂😂

They sound like soju is in the house too lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!