Will rihanna get cancelled for this. Double standards of international community.

• Career stoppage is not the point. The double standards of international community is the point. The difference in backlash is the point.

For real, tons of Armys were on here screaming about CA when BP were doing it.

But when it's a black woman doing it, it's ok i guess. This is the disgusting hypocrisy of stan SJW twitter.

• It's a fact that many western fans have a weird sense of superiority toward Koreans. They often act like the savior in shining armor who came to save Koreans from the abyss of ignorance and culture insensitivity.

If I had to use a local proverb, kpop idols are the short wall (as in everyone can jump over it)

album of the year :danceb:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, she would not get canceled. Let's be honest here, only in KPOP, the smallest mistake gets insane hate. I'm not saying about hating for religion, as it is deserved. But for something like a nurse outfit?? Seriously, in other countries, no one gives a damn about it.

Besides, the racism in the western is high not just racist like -black-white, but also racism toward religion.

I have been wanting to say this to you that I love your sig <3

• come out of your kpop bubble.

Take a look at indian twitter, she was already getting dragged here. Even appeared on news channel and got dragged.

She will get even more dragged now becauseof this picture.

Bp was legit online issue with some kpop fans

This is gonna blow up every more.

• I reported that tweet of hers. Ganesh is a god of wisdom and luck. Stan twitter doesn't give a damn about "woke Kweens" messing with Indian culture ofc. Fkn hypocrites.

If we get offended it's cuz we are too right winged and old fashioned. How about the stop selling out our culture and religion for the validation of random strangers on the internet. My generation is really misguided on what it means to be liberal.

• I remember some group of haters from India wanted to spread the BP CA to a known extremist group trying to spread the hatred which potentially could endanger BP lives.

That's how absurd CA matter in Kpop is turning into. It's not just a matter of educating or trying to spread the greater good anymore. It's literally becoming a tool to spread hate and possibly ending someone's career or god forbid, life.

It wouldn't have endangered their lives. let's not exaggerate the issue. they tagged bajrang dal folks who usually get couples married on valentines day. nothing other than that.

• For real, tons of Armys were on here screaming about CA when BP were doing it.

But when it's a black woman doing it, it's ok i guess. This is the disgusting hypocrisy of stan SJW twitter.

Can you painting a fandom here. they were hindus before army and how did u know same ppl are not reacting now?? It's not a kpop issue now so obviously we won't be discussing here.

Got to indian twitter and see th reactions to rihanna. she is literally one of the most hated celeb in our country even though most of the ppl dont know her before 1 month.

• Rihanna is getting ripped apart on Indian Twitter and all other scandals were nothing compared to this one since she's actually well known in the GP. If you're talking about specifically about kpop fans who were reacting before, but aren't now than idk, they will not react on sites like akp so where does this conclusion come from. Many for sure are cancelling her on twt. Even ARMY accounts :rolleyes: but only fans can actually cancel a celeb lol.

• My point is few days ago users here on this forum claimed that western artist get more backlash and hate in Western music industry for ca than what kpop idols get in kpop industry for ca,which is false. Nobody in west is caring about what Rihanna did.

Read the first post.

Rihanna hasn't even released music in years. She's still famous for being Rihanna but music fans aren't checking her like that. She's more of a fashion figure now. Unless it's something huge like using religious scripture for background music, things she does just aren't going to trend like. Not really an equal comparison

• For real, tons of Armys were on here screaming about CA when BP were doing it.

How would you know, people are ok with it?! Are you indian? Are you hindu? Are you neighbour of India? Do you worship Deity? Are you spectator of India's twitter update? Are you media of india?

When your girlie did it, it was not brodcasted on India's news channel but this woman's news is on channel.

Get out of the blindness of your fav. You won't decide how should ppl react when it comes to their religion. Hypocrisy is what when someone comes shamelessly to justify the disrespect of someone's religion. And ppl have religion before being a stan, may be new thing to you. They will react when it comes to their religion no matter who the hell someone is in front of them.

• This is actually true. She received some pretty violent hate, even from autorities figures recently, since she openly supports the indian farmers. To be fair, unlike BP she did get openly political, so she probably knew what she was getting into.

Still, pretty brave move on her part.

Was she asked a question on the Indian farmers' issue or did she spoke about it out of the blue? And what's wrong with supporting Indian farmers anyway? (non-Indian question)

• Was she asked a question on the Indian farmers' issue or did she spoke about it out of the blue? And what's wrong with supporting Indian farmers anyway? (non-Indian question)

She retweeted some tweet from people supporting the protests, to raise awareness.

And there is nothing wrong morally in supporting these protests, I do personally think they are justiied, but the Indian government is understandably unhappy to see this issue being brought up on the international level.

• She retweeted some tweet from people supporting the protests, to raise awareness.

And there is nothing wrong morally in supporting these protests, I do personally think they are justiied, but the Indian government is understandably unhappy to see this issue being brought up on the international level.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!