YUEHUA TEMPEST has 6 Korean members and 1 Vietnamese members. Vietnam might replace China for KPOP.

• Not gonna happen. China is still gonna be the top choice when it comes to recruiting trainees alongside Japan because $$$, but I could definitely see more Vietnamese representation in kpop.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if someone from Vietnam participated on Boys Planet since there are no nationality restrictions and Hanbin brought a lot of hype to I-Land.

• Not gonna happen. China is still gonna be the top choice when it comes to recruiting trainees alongside Japan because $$$, but I could definitely see more Vietnamese representation in kpop.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if someone from Vietnam participated on Boys Planet since there are no nationality restrictions and Hanbin brought a lot of hype to I-Land.

Can Kpop companies still make cash in China with all the bans?

• Can Kpop companies still make cash in China with all the bans?

'kPoP iS bAnNed In cHinA'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Hanbin basically replaces a Chinese as the foreigner in Tempest (like Yiren is/was in EG.)

Even Yuehua is a Chinese company, it might be safer for Yuehua to use Viet instead of Chinese in Korea.

I see you have an avatar of YH's Jin Zihan from YWY2 :)

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Hanbin basically replaces a Chinese as the foreigner in Tempest (like Yiren is/was in EG.)

Even Yuehua is a Chinese company, it might be safer for Yuehua to use Viet instead of Chinese in Korea.

I see you have an avatar of YH's Jin Zihan from YWY2 :)

Yes also known as Aria Jin!

With Hanbin debuting in big company like YUEHUA soon, it open doors for more Vietnamese to get chance to be accepted I hope. If Kpop companies are open minded a bit now they can easily find a Xiaoting or Tzuyu vietnamese Visuals in Vietnam. I think Koreans like Vietnamese Girls Visuals if they really find out. Look at this korean reactions of Viet girls tiktok

And this Viet girl is very popular in this korean channel. She is to me just average but still koreans like her looks. And there are many prettier visuals than her in Vietnam!

Check this Viet TikTok Girl Ngoan Duyen. She is like the IRENE of Vietnam! She isn't even a celebrity!

?itemId=7010717002725608731&location=0&aid=1988

𝓝𝓰𝓸𝓐𝓷𝓓𝓾𝔂𝓮𝓷 (@ngoanduyen) on TikTok
    Follow them now and never miss any of their new videos!
    www.tiktok.com

• Yuehua is big in China but only mid-sized in Korea. Also because it is Chinese, we can't be certain of Korean firms debuting Vietnamese until it actually happens with a well-known Korean agency. But YH does have a track record in Korea so we hope it opens up doors.

Also, because YH is Chinese it might make some Korean companies accept Viets as marketable in China. Koreans see that Thais like NicKhun and Lisa are bankable in China and that opens more doors for Thais in Korea.

As for a Vietnamese version of Xiaoting or Tzuyu maybe not. Unfortunately, Vietnamese girls are not very tall. Xiaoting and Tzuyu tower above Koreans and Vietnamese. They come from a particular type in China like Kiki, Yiyang or your avatar Aria that I don't usually see elsewhere in Asia.

I think Vietnamese visuals are more like Elkie (CLC) or Vivi (Loona) who are Southern Chinese.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Yes you right again we are not so tall. Average height is 153. But I dont feel that is so important. IZONE Nako was just 149 cm. So we can find Vietnamese Girls from 153 to 160. QUEEN of ZGIRLS is 160 cm.

Maybe Nugu companies will recruit Vietnamese Trainees. Nugu Beauty Box has debuted but they not so rich. But small companies that has better financial status than Beauty Box company is very possible.

Vietnam TikTok dance and music is very popular in China.

• As for a Vietnamese version of Xiaoting or Tzuyu maybe not. Unfortunately, Vietnamese girls are not very tall. Xiaoting and Tzuyu tower above Koreans and Vietnamese. They come from a particular type in China like Kiki, Yiyang or your avatar Aria that I don't usually see elsewhere in Asia.

I think Vietnamese visuals are more like Elkie (CLC) or Vivi (Loona) who are Southern Chinese.

Yiyang came from Sichuan, which was lower to the south of China. Tzuyu's darker complexion suggested she might inherit Austronesian native Taiwanese blood thus, possibly very close to the Viet genetically.

Neither I believe the Korean will fond deeply of the face type of Jiaqi or Zihan. They look sharp and the Korean loves plainer faces.

Nor Thailand is short of such type of visual, Just that those girls more likely pick easier paths and land themselves on local screen.

Besides, the Singaporean is the tallest Asian woman at 163cm by average and, this tall Singaporean descends from immigrants from southern coastal line of China, mainly Guangdong or Fujian.

Yes you right again we are not so tall. Average height is 153. But I dont feel that is so important. IZONE Nako was just 149 cm. So we can find Vietnamese Girls from 153 to 160. QUEEN of ZGIRLS is 160 cm.

Maybe Nugu companies will recruit Vietnamese Trainees. Nugu Beauty Box has debuted but they not so rich. But small companies that has better financial status than Beauty Box company is very possible.

Vietnam TikTok dance and music is very popular in China.

It is important and more and more K-pop female idols are taller Itzy, STAYC, Weeekly, IVE etc. Nako was an outliner and she was never regarded as a visual member of IZ*One due to her height.

I don't understand why may someone wish for anyone to debut in a small company. Those nugu idols live in misery and they barely leave any trace on K-pop fans' memory.

How comes anything on Tiktok popular in China when the Chinese doesn't use the app? They use the alternate Douyin.

• Songs popular in China Douyin app(TIKTOK in China)

Worldwide famous Viet EDM TikTok song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!