[NB] JYP actor Kim Dong Hui concedes to some school bullying accusations, admits to pushing a classmate in the chest with his foot

• source: Kim Dong Hui concedes to some school bullying accusations, admits to kicking a classmate

Kim Dong Hui concedes to some school bullying accusations, admits to kicking a classmate
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEhWmDlbiZq2id1z8ujYWiRiXlbmK78srZRSvxMaP0kHmYrweZbTBi0g50islc9NhOHEV1I56G3PzCLMiU6joQ8xK2Dd8W1YVYz4jXWvsIUsOrascDr9uaAysGIF7Duv1qWK7lc7uj6gVsoWoXC_ZcEkG4E9bAOdyG2BohxPBe0xlZu7vk_SneQZKNh2=s16000

Article: Kim Dong Hui, who initially denied school assault claims now says "Just pushed his chest, I did not have a knife"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+2,929, -10] Pushing someone's chest with your foot is what the rest of us call an assault..

2. [+473, -4] But pushing someone's chest with your foot is basically hitting them. It's actually just as severe as punching someone with your fist. Who does he think he is to be playing with words like this? I have never seen someone kick someone and claim he just "pushed them on the chest". How shameless of him. And I bet he's only claiming he didn't have a box cutter on him because there's no evidence of that and he knows that if he admits a weapon was involved, the charges get elevated to attempted murder. He's just spewing whatever lies his lawyer is telling him to say. Punish him to the full extent.

3. [+399, -9] So does he not consider pushing someone on the chest with his foot an assault? Is it not violent enough for him? What does it matter whether an assault was "light" or "extreme"? You shouldn't even hit someone with the stem of a flower... all it matters is that someone was assaulted. And to add to that, the embarrassment the victim must've experienced to be pushed in the chest by someone's foot in front of so many people?

4. [+146, -2] Pushing someone in the chest with your foot is an assault... He really has no consideration for anyone at all.

5. [+71, -1] What kind of "gesture" is pushing someone on the chest with your foot... because that's what we call a kick

6. [+58, -1] He really said "I pushed them on the chest with my foot" ㅋ why not just go all out and say "I caressed their chest with my foot"

7. [+61, -5] Bizarre how all the school bullies look the same. Physiognomy really must be science.

8. [+48, -0] What is he saying? Hitting someone on the chest with your foot is still an assault. It actually gives me goosebumps that he admitted to it thinking it wasn't that big of a deal.

9. [+25, -0] He needs character training. How dare you do this to someone with a disability...

10. [+23, -0] The rest of the world calls that an assault. Just like how drinking and driving is called drunk driving. Add a knife to that and now it's called attempted murder.

11. [+20, -1] So he basically kicked someone and he's really trying to claim he "pushed" them, tsk tsk

12. [+17, -0] You pushed someone on the chest not with your hand but with your foot? Don't most of us just call that a kick?

13. [+16, -0] Pushing someone on the chest with your foot is not some normal, every day thing... otherwise we'd be doing it to our friends, our parents... If you wouldn't do it to your friends or parents, it's considered assault.

14. [+16, -0] Pushed their chest with his foot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's next? you pushed someone's face with your fist too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!