sometimes, im kinda happy korean votes had more voting power in gp999

• if you guys dont know, my favorite contestants were Bahiyyih, Bora and Yurina but my one-pick was Bahiyyih. i saw fans do calculations or whatever, and if korean votes and international votes were weighed the same or if only international fans could vote, Bahiyyih would've gotten first. (she wouldve got 7th if only koreans could vote but i fear she was mainly a troll pick for a 9:0:0 ratio)

thats all good for me, i would've been beyond happy if she got first but the amount of hate she would've gotten would be sick. :pepe-comfy: i get scared thinking about if she made first. not only that but out of all the girls in thelineup she doesnt have that center aura. which makes me relieved the kvotes weighed her down to 2nd, cause look at all the hate the poor girl is recieving.

im pretty sure ruiqi and yaning wouldve made it without the weighed voting which also makes me kinda sad, but if those two made it kep1er would be done for, because a good amount of i-fans still hate yaning and k-fans depsise ruiqi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!