New Life (Interactive ff)

• Chapter 1: Moving in

You are moving from the horrible place where you get bullied alot to seoul where you can start your new high school life there and enjoy the time you had in your new high school life you are packing your things while chatting to your mom about whatever you like and you started moving your things in to the car and went to the airport and are now in the plane sleeping you only had 2 min left before you can get out and meet your aunt and uncle, also did I tell you that your dad got a job as the ceo of one of koreas biggest company which was why you were excited to see the new school you will be going to and your new house will be like your dad and mom told you somethings about it they said one house equals a room and there are 3 rooms total one for your mom and dad, one for your aunt and uncle, and one for you and you get to choose which one you like the most just thinking about it makes me so excited and riled up to go to there so I get off and meet my aunt and uncle who welcomes me with a hug since I am still sleepy by the time difference I get in the car and I sleep till we get to the house which will be a three hour drive you heard your aunt waking you up saying you are at the mansion and you walk through the gate to see one huge modern mansion and 2 mansion do you choose

?( Huge Modern Mansion

8) Mansion (aka sunglass)

Voting ends in 20 min

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• guys react to my post here lol ok

• Chapter 2: Unexpected Surprise

You choose the huge modern mansion that is 300,000sq feet and that is 10 floors You started decorating the whole house in 4 hour and you are done with everything and you get ready for school and are about to go to bed but you completly forgot how you have to take a shower and decide your class schedule you are getting so you take a shower for 30 min come out and dry your hair for 10 min then you decided to choose your classes do you choose.

:love: Honor class(You can meet someone)

X( Normal class

Voting ends in 20 min

Edited 2 times, last by celestia490 ().

• Chapter 2: Unexpected Surprise

You choose the huge modern mansion that is 300,000sq feet and that is 10 floors You started decorating the whole house in 4 hour and you are done with everything and you get ready for school and are about to go to be but

But what?

lol I was not finished

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!