What else did former day6 member Jae do?

• Leean_Taeyong

Changed the title of the thread from “What else did former day6 memberJae do?” to “What else did former day6 member Jae do?”.
  • I saw this video yesterday.

I believe it paints a pretty good picture of the situation and what likely lead him to what happened yesterday.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's a twitter thread linked to somewhere in the "fuck Jae" thread, but the punchline is, if there is an -ism he can be accused of, then he's probably stuck his foot in his mouth about it at least once.

Oh, and he also spun the "JYPE is out to get me" because it actually violates a contract for them to officially promote his outside activities. Everyone thought JYPE ~censored him~ and that's why he apologized, but it turns out, he actually was wrong. He really played everyone. :clown:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• He said Sana hasn't spoken to him in seven years, so he must have done something really bad.

gee I wonder why

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its kinda hard for me to believe anything because kpop fans like to take what he says/does out of context like with the kpop/ kidsbop thing. The Jaime situation is all on him though

• He said Sana hasn't spoken to him in seven years, so he must have done something really bad.

gee I wonder why

same :eyes:

And the fact his manager was doing a countdown for his official departure is really sus

This whole segment made me laugh. If Sana’a mad at you, you must have really messed up. Remember the “No Sana, no life”? It’s true, he no longer has Sana and doesn’t have a life either. This can’t be a coincidence. Have a great day/night!

• FIsGaIjXEAEeSJg?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com

Aged pretty well

:pepe-toast::pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Edited 3 times, last by Armedryu ().

• Lol, Sana is friendly to everyone

If she doesn't talk to you, something is not right

• I saw this video yesterday.

I believe it paints a pretty good picture of the situation and what likely lead him to what happened yesterday.

Did anyone watch the whole video? I was shocked with the bit where Jae talked to the fellow Twitch streamer about being slapped and spit upon by people and that this was a common occurrence Was this supposed to be at fansigns or something? I know idols get abused by managers and company execs but i never imagined that fans would come to fansigns and be allowed to assault idols? Like every fansign i've seen has a hundred staffers behind the idols carefully watching every move made by the fans.

• Did anyone watch the whole video? I was shocked with the bit where Jae talked to the fellow Twitch streamer about being slapped and spit upon by people and that this was a common occurrence Was this supposed to be at fansigns or something? I know idols get abused by managers and company execs but i never imagined that fans would come to fansigns and be allowed to assault idols? Like every fansign i've seen has a hundred staffers behind the idols carefully watching every move made by the fans.

Yeah, it's sad but I'm not surprised either. Fans really love idol reactions and they definitely can go too far to get one.

I'm not sure if its fansign, I'm under the impression its during times when fan see the idol in short periods like transiting through an airport, in and out of venue, etc.

• I don't know why people take the Sana thing out of context and extrapolate their feelings on Jae to Sana. Jae literally said that was a joke, there is no issue known to us between her and other JYPE idols present or former.

Not to mention you can go back a few weeks when this was said and read idiots here and on Twitter dragging Once for 'not taking a joke' about the exact situation after Jae had to say sorry, so don't come using this shit now like half the people weren't singing a different song prior.

This is exactly the reason Once don't like men talkin on stream or saying weird shit. Keep the girls out of your mouths, period.

I'll say whatever I want about Twice, thanks.

Yes, I like Twice.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I don't know why people take the Sana thing out of context and extrapolate their feelings on Jae to Sana. Jae literally said that was a joke, there is no issue known to us between her and other JYPE idols present or former.

Not to mention you can go back a few weeks when this was said and read idiots here and on Twitter dragging Once for 'not taking a joke' about the exact situation after Jae had to say sorry, so don't come using this shit now like half the people weren't singing a different song prior.

This is exactly the reason Once don't like men talkin on stream or saying weird shit. Keep the girls out of your mouths, period.

Since Jae likes to joke, so do I.

;-);-);-)

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!