Do you think Sakura and Chaewon will be the lead ship in hybengg?

• Since the rumoured lineup of the group is out...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've seen many posts on Reddit especially saying that their friendship is "last tier friendship" and they don't have good chemistry together. I personally disagree with these statements but you can't deny they weren't very popular as a duo in Iz*one. (even though there we had ships like SsamYen, Chaekura, Hyekura and WonWon which were stealing most of the spotlight)

Now, after they've trained together and are the most popular members, do you think they have the potential to be the leading og ship? (like Yujin and Wonyoung in IVE for example)

• I feel like they will be successful, but not as successful(at the start) as some believe. I think people are overestimating how much sales Sakura will bring in alone.

Also, having a 98 liner with an 6 liner, kinda seems to be stretching it no?

• I feel like they will be successful, but not as successful(at the start) as some believe. I think people are overestimating how much sales Sakura will bring in alone.

Also, having a 98 liner with an 6 liner, kinda seems to be stretching it no?

You have a point, some fans do overestimate Kkura's power but sales isn't what bothers me. I'm more scared about the concept and how well they'll do on charts.

About the age difference - I was thinking the same until I remembered red velvet has a 91 liner with 99 liner and irene and yeri were approximately the same age as Sakura and the 06 girl when debuting so I guess it's not such big of a deal

• I heard that they group would be called Lesserafims which refers to angels I believe.

Imo an angelic concept would really suit Sakura & Chaewon and hopefully the other members as well.

Imo they’ll definitely will be successful, but the extent remains to be seen.

• I heard that they group would be called Lesserafims which refers to angels I believe.

Imo an angelic concept would really suit Sakura & Chaewon and hopefully the other members as well.

Imo they’ll definitely will be successful, but the extent remains to be seen.

Oh? I didn't know about this. An angelic concept will really suit them indeed! But I think they can work on the name a bit more because no idea how the twitter people will be spelling this :facepalm:

• I don't think those two hanged out that much during IZ*One. They were always in separate dorms. So just depends on how they click together. If they became roomies they could be WAY closer now than before

I wonder why that lineup is spreading though. Last time I checked it was just 100% speculation from kfans. Theres no actual strong evidence for any of the three new girls yet

• I don't think those two hanged out that much during IZ*One. They were always in separate dorms. So just depends on how they click together. If they became roomies they could be WAY closer now than before

I wonder why that lineup is spreading though. Last time I checked it was just 100% speculation from kfans. Theres no actual strong evidence for any of the three new girls yet

I don't know either, every time I check the line up is different. This one was posted here, then I saw it spreading on Twitter so I guessed maybe there's something true about it

• If they get the fantasy concept HYBE was hinting at I'll be extremely excited, I loooove the TXT MVs which go in that whimsical fantasy direction and I'd love a girl group to do that (with a high budget cause you really need one for that stuff)

• i won't trust anything that spreads on the internet until HYBE themselves confirm the line-up. I'm not even convinced that the gg will have sakura and chaewon for sure.

Remember how sure everyone was that Lami will debut in smngg just for her to drop out in the final moments.

Anything can happen

• i won't trust anything that spreads on the internet until HYBE themselves confirm the line-up. I'm not even convinced that the gg will have sakura and chaewon for sure.

Remember how sure everyone was that Lami will debut in smngg just for her to drop out in the final moments.

Anything can happen

But why would HYBE bother to separate them or not debut them? They bought out their contracts for a reason. Companies don't spend money just for fun. And there's no advantage to separating them at all: It'll just annoy ex-Wiz*Ones and thats it.

Also all of those news articles talking about them joining Source didn't just come out of thin air. Sakura came back to Korea for a reason. I'm 100% convinced that HYBE leaked all that info for media play and to let fans have an idea of why both of them suddenly disappear from the public at the same time. Imagine how crazy fans would have gotten if they had just randomly went MIA? They'd be calling the police or something lol.

• idk but anticipating, especially Heo Yunjin!!!

Me too, she's a talented visual, I'm happy that we have the oportunity to see her again

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!