Anyone have Oculus Quest?

• The first or second version? I'm playing my Brothers right now and it's pretty damn cool.

Really immersive. Right now my favorite game is the Kizuna AI music game? Anyone played that?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do! I have quest 2 also and I have a lot of games on there.

I really like how it's portable and you can use it wherever instead of being required to hook it into your computer. And I like how it's generally cordless unless hooked into a computer or charging!

It's very dangerous to actually walk around with a headset on if you're not completely aware of your surroundings but it's definitely possible (but Facebook, the company that bought it out, tells you that it's not advised)

I used to have an Oculus Rift S and even though it was generally higher quality than most headsets, it had to be constantly tethered to your PC in order for it to function at all which is kind of sad because you don't have as many possibilites.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• And then, I also had the Oculus Rift. Which was horrible tracking compared to the others. This is because unlike the Oculus Rift S, which was still tethered but you were able to have more freedom to where you go because the tracking was better (literally on the headset), the original Rift has two external cameras in the front and you can't go anywhere with those at all.

You had to stay at the same place while being tethered and you couldn't go anywhere or do anything if the sensor cameras couldn't read it.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!