Khh and Krnb Appreciation

• I wanted to make a thread where people could talk about their favourite khh and krnb songs because I'd like to see what music people are listening to and get some new songs in my playlist :danceb:

Here are my favourite songs right now

Lookin 4 - Crush

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

None- Crush

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Galipette - Lolo Zouaï x Bibi (I'm not sure if this counts but it has korean in)

Binu - Bibi

Moon, 12:04am - offonoff

She's fine - Heize

Share your favourite krnb and khh songs at the moment :cutes:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Oh another one is absinthe by punchnello

Never fails to get my hyped :dancer:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I hope we will be able to get this thread alive because this is great.

:danceb:

I’m gonna post again my beloved Niihwa. Love his voice so much. Not many song lol

External Content open.spotify.com

And Ash Island. (Thanks for that award show where I seen him. Lol)

• OMG I LOVE HIS VOICE :lover2: Going straight to my playlist, thank you 😊

Also Ash Island is great, I played Melody so many times last year :dancer:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• LambC is also currently one of my favourites artists now because his songs are so soothing

🍭 iite cool🍭

• External Content open.spotify.com

Bibi! The taste :siptear:

That Moon song sounds so nice, also going to my playlist! I've heard I think only one Moon song so I would love it if you could share other songs of hers that you like :groovins:

🍭 iite cool🍭

OMG THE FIRST TWO SONGS :lover2:

I've already heard thank you and it's in my playlist :happyr:

I feel like I should listen to his whole discography since these all sound really good :danceb:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I know the song name is pretty weird but trust me, it's really good :yesr:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• All of these sound great

My favourite is take it, it sounds really cool:omgr:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• External Content www.youtube.com

Oh I've never heard of this artist before but wow I like it :groovins:

I should probably check out more of their music

🍭 iite cool🍭

?

Shared songs with completely different vibes and a mix of more main stream artists and lesser known. If you like what you hear def give some of them a listen.

:pepelove1:

I really need to watch smtm because the songs are so good

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Going to Listen to all of these right now :peperun:

Also The Weekend by Bibi was one of my favourite songs last year so taste

🍭 iite cool🍭

• OK so these are all so good :pepe-sad:

My favourites are midnight, talk and call my name but that's only because all the other songs are already in my playlist

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I'm going to listen to all of the recommended here but I thought I'd share some of my favs that I've been listening to lately in the meantime

My fav trio

Changmo the goat

The 1st one is a tribute to seo taiji. The second one is a siiick drill beat

Sokodomo has such a good flow on this one

The beat on this one is mad.

I haven't even really started on the smtm songs :peperain: please let me know if you've listened

• Just from seeing Boiling Point and Heat I can tell you have a good taste in music

Thank you for the recommendations and I'll listen to them now :pepelove1:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I might update this thread daily but I don't want to annoy anyone by it constantly popping up 😅

Anyway here are my song choices of today

(The remix of Automatic is good too but it's long)

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I'll preface and say all my recommendations might be sad boi music but that's what i've been listening to so.

Meloh and Skinny brown have been my saving grace the last two months. So grateful to have discovered them when i really needed it.

Meloh

-Understand (feat Gi$T)

-IDNY (feat Skinny Brown)

-Lingo (feat YUMDDA)

Skinny Brown

-Real Sad

-Need Me Too

-Misfits ( Meloh & Kid Wine)

-Angel

-Navigation (feat ASH island)

-Protect U (feat Coogie)

Paul Branco and Changmo

-Birthstone

-Star Ceiling

-Big Love

LITERALLY all of Way Ched's 2 Months album. I started with only 4 songs and on the re-listen, added like 2 more. Only song i didn't add was Watch.

Obviously Ash island

-Melody

-Lonely

-Beautiful (feat Skinny Brown)

I tried to leave out SMTM songs since most that like hip-hop/rap tend to check those out (atleast the popular one). But have a bunch more recommendations. But BE.O's Without You is definitly my favorite from last season if not Merry-Go-Round (maybe cause im such a Wonstein stan)

• Yasss automatic remix was remix of the year lmfao

• And thank you for making this thread! I know plenty of other users interested in krnb and Khh so this was a great idea.

the101 thought you would like this bestie

Hell yes! I don’t have time to cruise this thread right now but a few new songs that have moved into rotation

(This whole EP is in English..)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• YASSS. I Love Love Gsoul, his voice hits sooo different holy sheet, for people that love vocals like me he gives me an eargasm lmao. The depth, the range, the INSANE agility, not even mentioning his amazing discography. He’s really been fighting for my top krnb artist spot lately. And really rnb in general.

Currently my song of the week. Listening to it on repeat. Do recommend for a low key and super sexy vibe.

:pepemusic::pepe-toast:

Jimmy Brown has a flawless discography in general, and once of my fave krnb artists period. Criminally underrated, love him.

• YASSS. I Love Love Gsoul, his voice hits sooo different holy sheet, for people that love vocals like me he gives me an eargasm lmao. The depth, the range, the INSANE agility, not even mentioning his amazing discography. He’s really been fighting for my top krnb artist spot lately. And really rnb in general.

He’s one of my favorites - there’s a rich plushness to his voice that if often missing in that higher, thinner tenor voice that dominates kr&b.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This thread contains 79 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!