Listen to this incredibly underrated song and you won't regret it

• I told you :pepe-grooving:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• really likes the intro but the monotone rap ruined it for me

can see its appeal though

I can see where it doesn't appeal to some, maybe check out some of my recommendations below?

I love this song, added to my playlist. Thanks for this, will check out her releases!

I'll recommend some of my favorite tracks from her last album

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And it's an interlude but god, I love it

• i liked songs 1 3 and 5

ngl I watched the first one mainly cause of the dudes holy shit they're shredded

you know what her music sounds like?

the good old fifa 14/15 soundtracks

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Seems like you like afrobeat if you want more music like that! :thumbup: And I never played fifa but I'll take your word it lmao

you could try the 14 OSTs

most of these songs are genuine masterpieces that shaped my childhood

i have no idea how EA manage to discover more good music in a year than kpop labels do in a lifetime

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!