How to make a Guild Emblem?

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

People have such great ideas in my guild but I want to share my ideas but I don't know how and no one who has made an emblem there has told me how to make it and what program/website they used to do so.

Ves  EjellieBean  @Versatile @Shybyn or anyone else who can help me, how do you make an emblem?

I use Adobe Photoshop, I make my emblems to size because making big versions only to have them sized down programmatically afterwards doesn't really should you how the small details will translate.

I created a basic guide in this thread:

Ves

The max dimensions of any emblem will be 164px x 164px, as 128px round cutout, with 36px available to design on any side.

If you don't want to go that far, create an inspo (inspiration) post and either Shy or I can take a look at it if asked. We are AKP's designers as well and we would love to help with things like this.

• Thanks! Can Gimp work? It's like Photoshop but it's free and I don't have any lose change for Photoshop because I think it costs money.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!