So Jiyoung caught a beatdown in a elevator

• And? I don't feel sorry for yo ass.

When you bully someone for years what did you expect would happen?

Did she not watch Cobra Kai?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What happened?

Oh I'm talking about the most famous bully scandal of all time.

The S#arp bully scandal. Just watched a video about it. I've known about it but didn't know it got so bad the bullied girl finally snapped and whooped that girls ass in a Elevator.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• emanresu

This video is Kind of long but it's the craziest story in kpop history. You couldn't write a drama this intense if you tried.

And this actually happened.

• Nice! I'll watch this after I finish Mighty Ducks.

Remember that movie from the 90s?

• Nice! I'll watch this after I finish Mighty Ducks.

Remember that movie from the 90s?

Lol yes I remember it. Saw it in theaters when it first came out.

• Lol yes I remember it. Saw it in theaters when it first came out.

Forgot how much I love that movie.

I got chills at the opening scene.

I don't know if you remember the beginning. But they open with a flashback to Gordon (the coaches) big tragedy during his pee wee days where he misses the penalty shot. It has this dramatic music and everything..

Brought me right back to childhood. I remember exactly how it felt watching that the first time....

. It was the craziest feeling. I was right back as a kid.

This one... So good. That music.

• Yes those movies are great. I did a marathon of them all about 4 years ago and had a blast.

• just watched it all the way through. this shit is so fucking wild omg.

• just watched it all the way through. this shit is so fucking wild omg.

Her manager coming out with the truth after the bribe is a more epic conclusion than any Marvel movie.

• I watched this video the other day and it left such an impact on me that I also made a thread about it back then because I never heard of this situation before but wow was it shocking (she deserved that beatdown)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I watched this video the other day and it left such an impact on me that I also made a thread about it back then because I never heard of this situation before but wow was it shocking (she deserved that beatdown)

Yeah I remember your thread. Was going to post in it last night but got to lazy to look for it so I just made this one.

But 1st gen was like the wild west. Shit was hardcore back then.

• i'm so glad he spoke up. literally imagine the hell that would've continued for jihye if he didn't....

The Manager did save the day. But hes still at fault here for allowing this to continue as long as it did. He didn't say anything at the time cause the group was still making money.

It was only when the group was pretty much on its last leg and was about to fall apart did he choose to finally come out with the truth.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!