for iKon & Seungyoon fans, would you be fine having a promo cut short for ROSE solo?

• it is said that iKon and Seungyoon will have their releases first in March then Rose will debut

is it a good idea for iKon and Seungyoon to be followed with Rose debut so close?

first two weeks iKon

following week Seungyoon

last week of March is ROSE

• No one's promo is getting cut short. YG has promoted more than one artist at a time several times including this past month.

Seungyoon's solo is highly anticipated in Korea, even though he hasn't released anything in a few years he's a popular solo artist, doubt YG thinks he'll be overshadowed by anyone.

And iKON is about to be on a popular survival show where they're the most well-known group. So they'll have plenty of promo.

I can't wait for both.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• YG does it all the time. TREASURE and Bobby just got done promoting.

In 2017 4 YG artist released within 6 weeks of each other...

PSY released on May 10, iKON on May 22, GD on June 7 and BLACKPINK on June 22.

Mino and Jennie promoted at the same time in 2018 and both got music show wins.

It doesn't matter that artists from the same label are promoting at the same time, they're completely irrelevant to one another. Being on the same label has nothing to do with promotions. They each have massive teams that promote each artist.

Seungyoon is well-known in Korea and iKON has daesangs and the best performing idol song ever.

No one is going to overshadow the other.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• let's not get stuck in the past

how did their LATEST comeback fared?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!