Medival Twice makes me wanna start a revolution

• I remember this bop from when we were overthrowing our serf Lords back in the middle ages. I can't stop me from revolting.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• I remember this bop from when we were overthrowing our serf Lords back in the middle ages. I can't stop me from revolting.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you cant but i can

i call upon my fellow lords to stop the peasant uprising...

we will Go Hard until we score a Touchdown

the balls in your court What are you waiting for?

• you cant but i can

I don't want to be Up No More

because I want to see the Firework

of you being my Heart Shaker

because I Likey you and Fancy you

So let's Get Loud

Because your so Hot

And your my Strawberry

But this Love is Foolish

because i'm just joking

But Jaljayo Good Night

because you're a Turtle 8)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• you cant but i can

The peasents will have a fancy time making you cry for thee.

Like our Lord and saviour Sana said we shall demand for more & more

Desbundar

• The peasents will have a fancy time making you cry for thee.

I don't really understand the interest in this but if it was Cry for Me in Medieval times I feel like they would be evil enchantresses who like breaking hearts

Don't forget Goddess Jihyo!

But if it was this era in Medieval Times, they would be nymphs or fairies in their own forest that is hidden from simps and regular humans

Oh and if it was Yes or Yes era in Medieval Times, they would be illusionists who like trapping people making them think they love them and keep them in their carnival forever but it's really their evil layer where they eat you later :evil:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• The peasents will have a fancy time making you cry for thee.

does that make you feel special?

knowing that the revelution is likey a fool?

but hey if it makes you merry and happy who am i to knock knock on your parade?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!