kep1er's failure: who's fault is it?

• WA DA DA <3:shake-it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• LVER charted decently though… Like it remained on all charts for much longer

also Kep1er got 200k pre orders

they broke the record for first day sales but the second day’s were 5k, their total sales are going to be a little above 200k

Before IZ*One became what they're now everyone was saying they're underperforming for a produce group and I'm saying it once again compared to other produce groups IZ*One had a small gp following but grew through time

• what popular trainee didn’t make it tho…? all the popular ones are there. xiaoting bahiyyih hikaru made it. chaehyun dayeon for korea.

yurina wasn’t popular enough if that’s what you’re referring to she was clearly a filler and bora was never popular

the line up wasn’t even controversial aside from bahiyyih

Yurina, Myah, Ruiqi were all popular internationally judging by their fancam views.

I separated talented and popular. My faves Jeongmin, Jia and Jiyoon are all more talented than some of the ones that debuted. The group would be much better with them. Yurina has both popularity and talent.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

• LVER charted decently though… Like it remained on all charts for much longer

also Kep1er got 200k pre orders

they broke the record for first day sales but the second day’s were 5k, their total sales are going to be a little above 200k

Meaning they will have sold more units in one go that plenty of other GG's discussed here, CLC being one.

Maybe they will make it, maybe they will remain nugu - three days away from their debut seems a bit absurd. Just ask Brave Girls.

• Yurina, Myah, Ruiqi were all popular internationally judging by their fancam views.

I separated talented and popular. My faves Jeongmin, Jia and Jiyoon are all more talented than some of the ones that debuted. The group would be much better with them. Yurina has both popularity and talent.

fancam views never meant anything, Jeongmin has a 600k views fancam from round 1 while Xiaoting had less views than her and we know who’s way more popular

Yurina is literally not as popular as the girls in Kep1er idk who convinced you guys she was. She was a huge filler vote because everyone did like her but past round 1 she made 0 noise. In Utopia she was overshadowed by Yeseo and even after they revealed the interim ranking she stayed p14 meanwhile Xiaoting jumped from p16 to p9 in 3 days… that’s very telling of who’s actually popular and who isn’t

Ruiqi lost her popularity overtime too. She started off as rlly popular but it decreased as time went by. Myah was never ever on top 9 and never had a strong solo fanbase either shshdhd who told you she was popular? 😭

• fancam views never meant anything, Jeongmin has a 600k views fancam from round 1 while Xiaoting had less views than her and we know who’s way more popular

Yurina is literally not as popular as the girls in Kep1er idk who convinced you guys she was. She was a huge filler vote because everyone did like her but past round 1 she made 0 noise. In Utopia she was overshadowed by Yeseo and even after they revealed the interim ranking she stayed p14 meanwhile Xiaoting jumped from p16 to p9 in 3 days… that’s very telling of who’s actually popular and who isn’t

Ruiqi lost her popularity overtime too. She started off as rlly popular but it decreased as time went by. Myah was never ever on top 9 and never had a strong solo fanbase either shshdhd who told you she was popular? 😭

Well, Myah had decent fancam views and she almost made it so she must have been popular.

• Well, Myah had decent fancam views and she almost made it so she must have been popular.

literally the only reason why she ended up at the finale was the planet pass they gave her she was about to be eliminated hello

and again fancam views don’t mean anything

liang jiao cai bing jeongmin were outviewing actually popular girls

• nothing stood out about it. no good point choreo, mediocre song, mv was mostly them dancing instead of focusing on each member and properly introducing them. didn’t really show their charms. it’s like they didn’t try to make them succeed lol

since a lot of people are comparing with ive, good song, and I can remember parts were practically all of the members shined in the song and mv. much more well done

local mum exposes shocking trick to earning millions! learn how now :lover1:

• Wish they would’ve gave bahiyyih more screentime, she’s the standout member.

Idk why y’all are booing me when it’s true lol. Bahiyyih is the standout member, she went viral all yesterday on multiple social media platforms, trending even after debut day, is always having people ask “who’s the blonde girl in pink” in the music video. Not to mention her fancams are the most watched, she’s the stan attractor.

• literally the only reason why she ended up at the finale was the planet pass they gave her she was about to be eliminated hello

and again fancam views don’t mean anything

liang jiao cai bing jeongmin were outviewing actually popular girls

These popular girls are flopping. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• These popular girls are flopping. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol the whole concept of the most voted members making it doesn't make sense. How can you expect a well rounded line up coming from that. No wonder they had to rig the previous seasons. Should've let the judges decide too. But honestly, it doesn't matter when they'd end up getting these trashy songs anyway

• Lol the whole concept of the most voted members making it doesn't make sense. How can you expect a well rounded line up coming from that. No wonder they had to rig the previous seasons. Should've let the judges decide too. But honestly, it doesn't matter when these trashy songs anyway

I'm actually glad my faves didn't win after listening to this song. :cryingr:

• Enjoying life, not releasing terrible music? Some of them are set to debut already.

Ririka and the 3 nugus are gonna flop pls they’re in a nugu agency and they’re nugus themselves

Yurina’s solo debut is nawt doing well when she wasn’t even popular in Japan. In fact most didn’t like her and were mad she ranked high at first

Ruiqi is on her 728363737th survival show but her company is rock bottom and can’t buy her variety show appearances, so rlly what is she gonna do?

Yaning is the only one doing well

• Wut?

Fiesta charted at #3 on Gaon Digital Weekly chart.

Good News for you. Eleven went #4. Will eleven stay in melon top10 more than izone's entire career on melon? :pepe-peek:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╰☆☆ 𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙴𝙾𝙽 ☆☆╮

a9ccfc9dea7c5acf4f5d582bc5bd5c99b632697d.gifv 7f64f051dca35eed5c78d75a43062cab725d7b96.gifv 870bd9dd3fee86616545fc95297446820fc38622.gifv

• Ririka and the 3 nugus are gonna flop pls they’re in a nugu agency and they’re nugus themselves

Yurina’s solo debut is nawt doing well when she wasn’t even popular in Japan. In fact most didn’t like her and were mad she ranked high at first

Ruiqi is on her 728363737th survival show but her company is rock bottom and can’t buy her variety show appearances, so rlly what is she gonna do?

Yaning is the only one doing well

I don't care about any of them, just answered your question. They're all flopping at the end of the day (that includes Kep1er).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!