I remember being offended when a classmate said this to me

• In 10th grade me and some other classmates had to play in a Christmas play and I was playing the city girl, who always refuses to play with the children from the village, until one day or something...

I was kind of dressed up, wearing a denim skirt, a T-shirt and a cardigan.

And at a rehearsal one of my classmates went over to me and was like "Ooh, you look so sexy in this outfit."

And I was pretty offended by the fact that she used the word "sexy" to describe my outfit, because I was supposed to play a freaking child in the play and children are not supposed to be sexy.

I wanted to look cute and innocent and stuff.

I was seriously not happy about this. (I'm not sure how to explain this feeling, but it was anger kind of.)

Even though she probably said it in a sarcastic way or something.

Well... this thread is a bit random.

• nah that's weird, id def be weirded out.

esp since you're not close to this person

• Well... I'm kind of close to her, having gone to first grade with her and stuff.

in that case idk

its still weird IMO, maybe she thought you guys were close enough and joked around?

i only laugh at stuff like that if its from my closest friends

ofc that doesn't mean that you have to be comfortable with that too. everyone's comfortable with different things and that's alright too.

121895-taeyong-gum-gif

• some people find school uniforms sexy so really its a case of normalized pedophilia atp to find childish outfits sexy

... or maybe some people just find certain clothes sexy because of aesthetics, I don't think it's that deep. People start to feel attraction when they are teens and on that age they see a lot of people they like with school uniforms, not to mention how some universities also have their own uniforms.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I don't agree but feel free to think this way. Maybe soon diapers will become sexy for aesthetics

It's not comparable at all. Skirts and uniforms have been used for a long time for many other works and as a casual wear out for decades.

Neo got my back

• Used often by teen girls. Who are often sexualized. I really don't wanna argue so we can stop here, my opinion isn't changing on this.

And often used by girls on their 20s... And their 30s... And even their 40s... I mean, if I won't change your opinion I'll just let it be.

Neo got my back

• in that case idk

its still weird IMO, maybe she thought you guys were close enough and joked around?

i only laugh at stuff like that if its from my closest friends

ofc that doesn't mean that you have to be comfortable with that too. everyone's comfortable with different things and that's alright too.

121895-taeyong-gum-gif

Well... many of my classmates, who I was kind of close to, have made some weird jokes, and I often got uncomfortable when it was perverted jokes. (because I was like "sex is evil" back then)

Like I remember one of my classmates writing for fun somewhere "fantasygoose and *name of a male classmate* are in love and they **** all the time."

And I remember not liking it, but I didn't say anything.

And back then I had sometimes thought of the word "sexy" as a curse word or thought of it as kind of a perverted word.

• well if it was non-consensual that's sexual assault no?

• Well... many of my classmates, who I was kind of close to, have made some weird jokes, and I often got uncomfortable when it was perverted jokes. (because I was like "sex is evil" back then)

Like I remember one of my classmates writing for fun somewhere "fantasygoose and *name of a male classmate* are in love and they **** all the time."

And I remember not liking it, but I didn't say anything.

And back then I had sometimes thought of the word "sexy" as a curse word or thought of it as kind of a perverted word.

again, its not weird if you're uncomfortable!

you're allowed to be uncomfortable, that's alright.

their jokes are weird and not appropriate at all.

and ew why are they saying that lmaoo

that's really fucking and weird and you should've totally stood up

id be really pissed with anyone who said stuff like that.

regardless of whether or not it was true because that's also something that is supposed to be kept private.

• that's disgusting and im genuinely worried for the mental condition of those boys for them to think that's okay.

i hope your niece is fine now though?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!