What's your favorite anime fight scene?

• Mine's from Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel, Rider vs. Assassin:

External Content www.dailymotion.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Mikasa & Levi vs Annie

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Tokyo ghoul, when Kaneki went batshit crazy to protect Hide lol

btw the video is kinda graphic

• Endeavour vs Nomu :|:|:|

i cried during that scene i’m ngl, he’s a horrible dad but it was a heart tickling fight..

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

• Best Answer

i went through an sao phase and this one scene has just stuck with me..i-i’m embarrassed honestly but here it is:

External Content youtu.be

• Mine's from Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel, Rider vs. Assassin:

External Content www.dailymotion.com

woah...that’s less of a fight scene and more of a beat down lmao. Ik this was originally a game, but the movements are so game-like i was so surprised...the animation is gorgeous though

• woah...that’s less of a fight scene and more of a beat down lmao. Ik this was originally a game, but the movements are so game-like i was so surprised...the animation is gorgeous though

Yes! The animations are so clean

This is actually a movie: Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel

The actual anime is Fate Stay Night & Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, I highly recommend watching Unlimited Blade Works it's a 10/10 for me. Main character is hot and the plot has a good baseline.

• Yes! The animations are so clean

This is actually a movie: Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel

The actual anime is Fate Stay Night & Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, I highly recommend watching Unlimited Blade Works it's a 10/10 for me. Main character is hot and the plot has a good baseline.

I ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED THAT BEBS! It was so good and i think i fell for Archer a little, the mc (i forget his name, soma?) is plain even though they’re like...you know. But Archer is literally everything. I got turned off by the fact that there were different universes where it was a harem though :wellr:

• I ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED THAT BEBS! It was so good and i think i fell for Archer a little, the mc (i forget his name, soma?) is plain even though they’re like...you know. But Archer is literally everything. I got turned off by the fact that there were different universes where it was a harem though :wellr:

The main character's name is Shirou haha. Archer is actually Shirou, just an older version who turns out to be a servant. I fell in love with Archer, Lancer, and Rin. Rin has such a tsundere personality, but she still thinks logical which is why I like her as a character. I didn't keep up with the other universes which was Fate Grand Order bc you have to play the mobile game to fully understand the dialogue in the anime. I think the anime only shows a few selected chapters.

• The main character's name is Shirou haha. Archer is actually Shirou, just an older version who turns out to be a servant. I fell in love with Archer, Lancer, and Rin. Rin has such a tsundere personality, but she still thinks logical which is why I like her as a character. I didn't keep up with the other universes which was Fate Grand Order bc you have to play the mobile game to fully understand the dialogue in the anime. I think the anime only shows a few selected chapters.

ahhhh~ i didn’t want to spoil but whatever. I literally love Archer’s little world of weapons it’s so pretty, and despite the fact that they’re the same person, how is Archer’s everything just SO MUCH HOTTER?

D3C5314D-45F1-46BE-80FE-0B5A8F650F70.gif993E94F2-0D6A-42A4-99C7-FF6D2A56D724.gifD072D937-465D-44E2-B071-E8AF04EA76FE.jpeg78F9E43C-A90E-4637-8430-16BB47E537F4.jpeg

i mean, look at this piece of man vs

FC0435B7-C035-47D1-9948-16C632B7E8DC.gif

• ahhhh~ i didn’t want to spoil but whatever. I literally love Archer’s little world of weapons it’s so pretty, and despite the fact that they’re the same person, how is Archer’s everything just SO MUCH HOTTER?

D3C5314D-45F1-46BE-80FE-0B5A8F650F70.gif993E94F2-0D6A-42A4-99C7-FF6D2A56D724.gifD072D937-465D-44E2-B071-E8AF04EA76FE.jpeg78F9E43C-A90E-4637-8430-16BB47E537F4.jpeg

i mean, look at this piece of man vs

FC0435B7-C035-47D1-9948-16C632B7E8DC.gif

You're absolutely right, Archer is a whole ass man compared to Shirou LOL

12344-993e94f2-0d6a-42a4-99c7-ff6d2a56d724-gifLoved that gif you used for him haha

• You're absolutely right, Archer is a whole ass man compared to Shirou LOL

12344-993e94f2-0d6a-42a4-99c7-ff6d2a56d724-gifLoved that gif you used for him haha

ahaha, thankie! I could literally start a thirst thread over a bunch of lines.. :cryingk:

• Aizen vs everyone :omgr:

go go Aizen :lover4:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!