Would astro be more popular if half of them would fit the beauty standard as much as eunwoo?

• What you talkin about? JinJin and Rocky are fine af...And both spit fire....they just as hot as eunwoo...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OP on some crack...

• What you talkin about? JinJin and Rocky are fine af...they just as hot as eunwoo...

Idk about that. cha eunwoo is one of the idols people talk about the most if it comes to visuals and he has the widest appeal in terms of looks.

His popularity also has a lot to do with his visuals. He was the most popular by far since debut.. not for nothing, cause if it comes to talent they're all talented.

• Idk about that. cha eunwoo is one of the idols people talk about the most if it comes to visuals and he has the widest appeal in terms of looks.

His popularity also has a lot to do with his visuals. He was the most popular by far since debut.. not for nothing, cause if it comes to talent they're all talented.

So? They all have visuals, i don't give a shit if he's popular for his acting. No one in Astro is talentless or ugly, he's the only one who does the most acting, though all of them have acted. I really don't care how popular he is. You act like Astro sucks because they aren't as "popular" as him. bullshit.

• Why is everyone so interested in Astro all the sudden?

They wouldn't obviously. SF9 is regularly talked about as being a model-like group with their visuals as well and they struggle just as much as Astro. If the people who are fans of Eunwoo only were financially supporting Astro they'd be more popular already. Despite it being a widespread theory on stan twt and this forum, "visual stans" don't buy albums. They just buy photocards online later.

• SF9 have good physics but their faces are not interesting to look at.. especially in comparison with cha eunwoo

and you are even more tasteless....Taeyang trumps Eunwoo, so does Rowoon and Youngbin.

now i find you to be a joke good way to start off being new around here lol

Taeyang_sf9_1532609509_20180726_sf92.jpga1e5de79945f95b763b0c3a6fbd47e88.jpg552ca71ec21a106b7bdd925f10643566.jpgSF9-Dawon-Body.jpg

e924dc2b51b44a3d151e1b320176c246.jpg029db1db2d7e8911704f4c3cb3c7b975b3f30be1_hq.gif13c06b7de09b302cbc70bdb55d9c667f.jpg892e7487d55b887b9a8faeac5d71937f.jpg37fd49a621cd485a4f55c1773b2151aa.jpg

Eunwoo could never lol

c45db88ce4de787582965e41de931114c2cfb774.gifvb6ecf138dec8fe64a7736e1308fd0c4cf9498b9f.gifvdownload.giftumblr_ad7eb2555436ab4535d0c799624d8f1e_be802567_250-1631727542.7228.gif

Come talk to me when Eunwoo gets on THIS level

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• did you really just come on this thread to insult eunwoo? People are allowed to have different opinions when it comes to looks why are you so bitter and why did you come to this thread just to diss him? The only joke around here is you. You went way to far with your response.

Btw, have you ever seen eunwoo in person? There are people in this world that you just have to see in person because videos and photos can’t do them justice, Eunwoo is one of those. There’s a reason why he’s thought to be the best looking of the people who have seen him in person including those in the Korean entertainment industry.

• did you really just come on this thread to insult eunwoo? People are allowed to have different opinions when it comes to looks why are you so bitter and why did you come to this thread just to diss him? The only joke around here is you. You went way to far with your response.

Btw, have you ever seen eunwoo in person? There are people in this world that you just have to see in person because videos and photos can’t do them justice, Eunwoo is one of those. There’s a reason why he’s thought to be the best looking of the people who have seen him in person including those in the Korean entertainment industry.

No you braindead noob. I was defending SF9. I have no issues with Eunwoo go back and read shit. This is why some of you need glasses or some shit. no where in this thread did I ever say Eunwoo was terrible/unattractive. I said his group mates are JUST as attractive as him, someone posted about SF9 and they claim SF9 is boring to look at to which I said they are on a level all their own and when Eunwoo has the appeal that SF9 has than OP can talk to me. no where did i say anything bad about Eunwoo. Either learn to read everything or simply don't open your mouth.

• No you braindead noob. I was defending SF9. I have no issues with Eunwoo go back and read shit. This is why some of you need glasses or some shit. no where in this thread did I ever say Eunwoo was terrible/unattractive. I said his group mates are JUST as attractive as him, someone posted about SF9 and they claim SF9 is boring to look at to which I said they are on a level all their own and when Eunwoo has the appeal that SF9 has than OP can talk to me. no where did i say anything bad about Eunwoo. Either learn to read everything or simply don't open your mouth.

and I’m telling you you can only speak on his visuals when you see him in person cause videos and pictures do not do him justice and that’s why he’s voted best looking male idol by actual Korean idols every year

• and I’m telling you you can only speak on his visuals when you see him in person cause videos and pictures do not do him justice

and i'm telling you that i do not give a shit lol the same can be said for any idol. :rolleyes:

• Eunwoo was both a blessing and a curse to Astro because he was overshadowing his own group for the longest time due to his huge individual popularity. So maybe even if there were multiple Eunwoos things would be more balanced from the beginning lol.

Astro as a group has grown a lot since the “Eunwoo and friends” days tho which is nice.

• sorry but until you’ve seen him in person don’t bother replying to me I won’t take your evaluation of his visuals seriously

and i won't take your noob ass seriously either coming on this thread trying to preach shit to me when clearly you read nothing. Your invalidated ass doesn't matter to me.

• and i won't take your noob ass seriously either coming on this thread trying to preach shit to me when clearly you read nothing. Your invalidated ass doesn't matter to me.

I hope you can find peace within yourself and stop the need to seek random strangers approval for your own opinions

• I hope you can find peace within yourself and stop the need to seek random strangers approval for your own opinions

Lol you are so dense. Please leave this forum because clearly you're not going to make it far. You're making up stories and trying to find a narrative when you clearly don't even know what you're talking about. You look like an ass right now trying to justify your reasoning for quoting me and trying to "insult me". I advise you to re-read the entire thread again. And don't quote me because I have no desire to sit here and have a tiff with your uneducated ass.

• Eunwoo was both a blessing and a curse to Astro because he was overshadowing his own group for the longest time due to his huge individual popularity. So maybe even if there were multiple Eunwoos things would be more balanced from the beginning lol.

Astro as a group has grown a lot since the “Eunwoo and friends” days tho which is nice.

As sad as this is, it is a bit true. It's like when you think of Astro everyone thinks of Eunwoo, though they are all so incredibly talented and verssatile. I really like MJ's style in his solo songs the trot he does (which is a style i don't really like) is actually enjoyable. I loved him with Hui in the Superfive group!

this was so good why did it have to end :sadr:

• Lol you are so dense. Please leave this forum because clearly you're not going to make it far. You're making up stories and trying to find a narrative when you clearly don't even know what you're talking about. You look like an ass right now trying to justify your reasoning for quoting me and trying to "insult me". I advise you to re-read the entire thread again. And don't quote me because I have no desire to sit here and have a tiff with your uneducated ass.

I’m going to keep quoting you because it pisses you off of you want this to end you’ll have to be the bigger person and just ignore me

• I’m going to keep quoting you because it pisses you off of you want this to end you’ll have to be the bigger person and just ignore me

I'm far from angry i just find you to be idiotic. It's humerous to me that you keep trying to get under my skin.

• I'm far from angry i just find you to be idiotic. It's humerous to me that you keep trying to get under my skin.

I find you the same way I was just raised with class and refrain from calling you names just because you have a different opinion

• I find you the same way I was just raised with class and refrain from calling you names just because you have a different opinion

yes your class is showing, your education is showing as well. LOL damn kids

I'm really proud of them. They've all worked so hard and seem to genuinely support each other. :pepelove1:

• I'm really proud of them. They've all worked so hard and seem to genuinely support each other. :pepelove1:

if i remember on Discord you got me into Astro lol so i have to thank you for all my eye candy lol :iloveyoub::lover1:

• yes your class is showing, your education is showing as well. LOL damn kids

The funny thing is I’m probably older than you. Anyways this is an allkpop forum it’s not that serious what’s said on here. Anyways I wish you good life.

• The funny thing is I’m probably older than you. Anyways this is an allkpop forum it’s not that serious what’s said on here. Anyways I wish you good life.

i highly doubt you're older than me, and even if you were, i would expect you to know how to read.

• These are handsome faces so I don’t think they need to change them.

Don’t know why they are not that famous. Personally I never find any interest in watching their performances.. I guess I lump Astro under Ateez, SKZ, The Boyz etc. And I prefer SKZ if I have to watch BGs lol.

• i highly doubt you're older than me, and even if you were, i would expect you to know how to read.

I stan Astro and think all of them are talented, attractive, and they should be bigger. I understand you were defending sf9 and I get that you were upset that they called them boring. But I felt you were putting down eunwoo to prop them up and I don’t like when people do that no matter who it is. If that was not your intention then I misinterpreted it.

I honestly don’t want to continue this exchange because there is seriously no point to it.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!