Might be the worst kpop song I have ever heard

• just look who they put as center from the start

giving another push to your new group?

i really couln´t stand listening to the end sorry...does is gets better?

i think in some extend this kind of groups must work for SM, you put your stars oldest to work, make sure they are very popular, so no matter how bad is the song, their followers will eat it up

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Tbh I kinda like the discordant, weird nature of the song. It's similar to Exo's Obsession for me in that they both are pretty strange. When I first heard Obsession I was like what is this, but now I really like it. Also, I've noticed alot of people seem to think Obsession is really good, but everyone is shitting on this song lol (I'm making this comparison btw because both songs have the some composer - Dem Jointz).

• I like the song A LOT and its been on repeat, but tbh i tend to love most SM hated songs lol. The instrumental is so badass <3

I think it would be better received if it didnt came from SM.

ᗪㄖ几'ㄒ山ㄖ尺尺ㄚ, 丂ㄖ爪乇乃ㄖᗪㄚ ㄥ丨Ҝ乇 ㄚㄖㄩ 丨 ᗪㄖ几'ㄒ 匚卂尺乇
    1b75dd26b3af671ba35571506ff4ccd0ff755ea5.gif17aa84c799e3a9d19d4a0beb0eb12da11e2ff82b.gif92fdf018425f1495f78e91f91b6e08200cc639e1.gif

• I don't really understand your point about them pushing Aespa. If anything, I feel like Aespa overall got the least amount of attention compared to the rest of the girls, although they all seemed to be pushed somewhat equally to me. Plus Taeyeon was in the center at the end. If they were pushing Aespa wouldn't they put Winter or Karina again? Also, I'll say don't judge a song just based on the first listen (and it seems in your case you didn't even finish it lol).. Your perception of a song can change alot after having listened to it a few times. I remember when How You Like That first came out everyone was like wtf is this but now people seem to like it more.

• OP at least you should put official video in T_O_M_O_M_I

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here my few thoughts:

- I don't get it some users saying that this is just like aespa savage and next level. Hello they have different producers. At least you guys should check the facts straight first.

-I just think SM just trying to be Hip just like what they obsessed a few years back (EDM) and now they are trying with this multi platinum grammy winning producers but it doesn't work (my opinion). Instead of putting working chorus, he just doing too much focus on the background sound. He doesn't utilities the members abilities very well and instead just putting shouting competition and called it a day.

-and the lyrics. Not as scandalous as you think but it's a disappointment for sure. Putting these allrounder powerful members and gave them a song about keeping her man and putting down the girl trying to steal their man :facepalm:. Wasted opportunity.

- The positive thing is they highlight the members very well. Not some of you with this "pushing aespa card" . Nah , they aren't. They gave equal screentime for the members. Also, I Loved the bridge. That's all.

• Tbh I kinda like the discordant, weird nature of the song. It's similar to Exo's Obsession for me in that they both are pretty strange. When I first heard Obsession I was like what is this, but now I really like it. Also, I've noticed alot of people seem to think Obsession is really good, but everyone is shitting on this song lol (I'm making this comparison btw because both songs have the some composer - Dem Jointz).

I love obsession since the first listen and I Step back is the worst kpop song to me. I don't get why it is weird for you to think that; I mean, Obsession has a great structure. The more rap-focused verses makes you feel tension and then you release all that tension in one of the best choruses ever made, it's kinda angelic... Then the Exo guys are good singers and luckly ypu can't feel the autotune on their voices coming trough to ruin everything. Step Back, on the other hand is just too much for just one song, it is the definition of chaotic without a meaning

45cfe8c9f10e603bcf0773931ac74d84980bbb2f.gifv   451bd46c6646643579091bf531ef085fcbf275bb.gifv  01f5e022324734506455cf3132007b122b3b1ad2.gifv

• - while it is true that those songs have different producers, SM ent through it's history has always had "music phases" in which music coming from all their groups sounded choesive: in the late '00s Yoo Young-jin's production were at the peak of fame (so, songs like Sorry Sorry, Ring Ding Dong, Run Devil Run, NUABO) - but that doesn't mean that Mr. Yoo produced every bside of every SM group during those times, other producers were hired to create bsides that would fit Yoo's titletracks to create choesive body of works. Bsides created to fit that sound aesthetic SM ent was creating for it's brand at the time.

Later, during 2015-2016 LDN Noise became the "main" producers of SM making most of their songs deep house tracks (like View , free Somebody and 4walls) and even songs that weren't produced by them somehow had that "sound aesthetic".

What I am trying to say is that SM ent fixates with a new sound after another and makes all their works choesive to those sounds. So yes, even if Savage and Step back have different proucers, they still feel like what SM is been releasing this year, so I get people comaring these two songs.

- I agree, this phase just doesn't work, I don't like it either, and I also agree in what you said later ^^

45cfe8c9f10e603bcf0773931ac74d84980bbb2f.gifv   451bd46c6646643579091bf531ef085fcbf275bb.gifv  01f5e022324734506455cf3132007b122b3b1ad2.gifv

• I enjoyed it, the instrumental is right up my lane. Gets me hyped.

But ngl, it’s funny watching other people in this thread throw other groups and songs under the bus to defend its honor.

⚡‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Villains make my blood boil and circulate throughout my body. All eyеs on the gathering of the famous thundеrous ones are—⚡uvkMsva.png

• -Aespa tracks mainly produced by YYJ tho. YYJ works at least have solid background sound and chorus maybe just sometimes he put random disjointed parts but it's still working.

- They are putting more emphasis of their rapper hence given more highlights in the newer releases compare to before. Also, I think they are changing their main producers from mainly LDN noise to solely YYJ and Demjointz.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

When you have made Signal Appreciation thread in the past and then sees this.....................

#SIGNALISABOP

Also, why the not shy?????

OMG, I just realised this, the #SIGNALISABOP can be read as Sign Lisa Bop..........................

• We all secretly know that Not Shy is tragic </3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!