Favourite song from BTS' English pop trilogy?

• Favourite BTS English song? 53

1. Dynamite (16) 30%
    2. Butter (30) 57%
    3. Permission to Dance (7) 13%

The dust has settled, we are heading into the new year with a new chapter and new era upon us. So as we bid farewell to this iconic era, which song is your fave one?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'Butter' is my favourite. I really like the production and this was very different from anything BTS have done before. It was really 'Song of the Summer' for me....

I agree, it was another unique addition to their discog. In fact I don't remember seeing any Kpop songs having a similar sound to Butter. Atleast with Dynamite there were a lot of retro disco Kpop songs, but Butter was something new.

• I agree, it was another unique addition to their discog. In fact I don't remember seeing any Kpop songs having a similar sound to Butter. Atleast with Dynamite there were a lot of retro disco Kpop songs, but Butter was something new.

All the remixes have been good as well. That remix with Megan was awesome. Then holiday remix released earlier this month is a vibe. Mainly because the production of the original is very good.

• All the remixes have been good as well. That remix with Megan was awesome. Then holiday remix released earlier this month is a vibe. Mainly because the production of the original is very good.

I do love the Megan remix but with regards to the other remixes, I prefer the Dynamite ones. PTD RnB remix was a bop too.

However my fave BTS remix this year was this one

It reminds me of another fave cover of mine

• Pet Shop Boys!

External Content youtu.be

Just had to post this collab with the ever lovely Dusty Springfield

• Pet Shop Boys!

External Content youtu.be

Just had to post this collab with the ever lovely Dusty Springfield

Dusty OMGGGG, my queen. I adore her to bits. I had this whole Dusty phase. She has so many iconic songs.

I mean so many bops and this is not even an iota, damn Dusty what a legend.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!