I'm concerned big companies will try to sabotage Wonyoung

• She's getting huge in Korea at an accelerated pace. Obviously there's the usual haters but behind the scenes it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for big companies to use their power and news media influence to push negative stories about Wonyoung (and IVE). This is what happened to T-ara at the height of their popularity, when a fake bullying accusation became 24/7 news cycle in Korea even though T-ara was barely top middle tier even at their peak.

• Rather than the companies it’s her antis 😞I don’t think companies tried to sabotage anyone,,, but ( it’s not a well known issue outside of IVE fans ) Wonyoung has this korean channel that just keeps targeting her. It’s a grown man and a CEO behind it. They target idols in general towards KR YouTube but Wonyoung brings the views so it’s her 50% of the time.

But even with that she’ll be fine I’m sure. WY has a lot of antis but even more people that like her. This kind of stuff happens when you get more popular ig but she’ll overcome it and they will stop I’m sure

• Putting 2 and 2 together, T-ara decline's only benefit those big companies who were directly competing with them

Proof? Otherwise it's just you talking out of your ass.

Of course companies will benefit from a successful group's fall from grace, but it's not their fault that said group has messy members.

I'm not even trying to defend big companies, but your logic by using T-ara's example makes no sense.

• I think some of you are kinda underestimate the power that Core content media used to hold in the past

they were the agency of a lot of big artist in korea

they managed Seeya who were really big in their prime

SG Wannabe a ballad group who's still very popular in Korea right now

Hong jin young a legend in korea, and the queen of trot

and Davichi who were releasing hits after hits in the past

they were not the nugu company that some people make it sound like '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Proof? Otherwise it's just you talking out of your ass.

Of course companies will benefit from a successful group's fall from grace, but it's not their fault that said group has messy members.

I'm not even trying to defend big companies, but your logic by using T-ara's example makes no sense.

It's well known companies pay for media play articles, and take down negative articles. So what makes you think they don't have the power to push negative articles about others? They can get away with it because it's impossible to find direct evidence of corruption, except in rare cases. But when news outlets from Naver and Kakao suddenly start defending or attacking certain groups, as if the public REALLY cared that much for them, you know there's some ulterior agenda. Especially when those same companies have invested in big idol agencies.

• It's well known companies pay for media play articles, and take down negative articles. So what makes you think they don't have the power to push negative articles about others? They can get away with it because it's impossible to find direct evidence of corruption, except in rare cases. But when news outlets from Naver and Kakao suddenly start defending or attacking certain groups, as if the public REALLY cared that much for them, you know there's some ulterior agenda. Especially when those same companies have invested in big idol agencies.

I'm talking about T-ara's case.

• They were an upstart compared to the big companies. What happened to them now? Looks like they tried to play with the "big fish" but got chewed out

• Proof? Otherwise it's just you talking out of your ass.

Talking out of their ass is really just what OP does here on a daily.

• Wow, i'm actually agreeing with Teshubs for once 8| . At least in part.

Corporate machinations are real. Whichever labels that are on top have no love for anything that can rock the boat when it comes to threatening their faves success. But i think OP is underestimating Starshit. Kakao is a giant in the media industry and has plenty of their own power to throw around, they aint hapless nugus unable to protect their rising star.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!