(G)I-DLE's discography is excellent wish we'd get a full album from them they deserve more than just mini albums

• For a group so talented all they get to release are a bunch of mini albums which don't showcase their potential at all. They deserve a full album launch. Been following (G)I-DLE since I discovered them when Miyeon and Soyeon collabed with K/DA.

• I don't really agree with the full album request. In my opinion, there's no real benefit from getting one full length album over two minis. And because (G)I-DLE write and produce their own music, a full album would only mean a longer waiting period which I don't see any upside of. I'd rather see them come back sooner and have one more title track, one more MV.

Of course, because of the long wait since the release of HWAA, now would be the best time to have a full album; for sure they must have stocked a lot of material. But I don't expect them to have their first come back after the controversy with a full album. I expect them to test the waters first, possibly with a single release.

There's also the Soojin situation. In my opinion, she's not definitely out of the group yet. Which would mean the group would possibly be reluctant to record and release a whole bunch of new songs with an incomplete line-up.

• I don't really agree with the full album request. In my opinion, there's no real benefit from getting one full length album over two minis. And because (G)I-DLE write and produce their own music, a full album would only mean a longer waiting period which I don't see any upside of. I'd rather see them come back sooner and have one more title track, one more MV.

Of course, because of the long wait since the release of HWAA, now would be the best time to have a full album; for sure they must have stocked a lot of material. But I don't expect them to have their first come back after the controversy with a full album. I expect them to test the waters first, possibly with a single release.

There's also the Soojin situation. In my opinion, she's not definitely out of the group yet. Which would mean the group would possibly be reluctant to record and release a whole bunch of new songs with an incomplete line-up.

The benefit would be hearing more Minnie and Yuqi songs. It doesn't necessarily mean a longer wait since Hwaa was written at least a year before release. Both Minnie and Yuqi have said they have songs ready

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!