The first time since Bts has been outsold since 2017 and Armys are losing their shiz

• I actually said that SM could outsell Bighit this year and got laughed at and even called a troll by SM stans. LSM getting the last laugh here, everyone made fun of him, including me, and that nasty corrupt old man ended up winning in the end smdh.

You had to ruin the sea of jokes with a serious comment. Besides u are wrong bighit still got the last laugh. Online concerts and filled up us stadiums is a lot more money than albums which are heavily discounted and kinda cheap in comparison

• You had to ruin the sea of jokes with a serious comment. Besides u are wrong bighit still got the last laugh. Online concerts and filled up us stadiums is a lot more money than albums which are heavily discounted and kinda cheap in comparison

if they actually made more money then damn, bighit knows how to do their business. They stayed low all year, they didn't even release an full album!

Maybe this was part of their plan, full albums production is costly and I bet a single album is going to be much less costly for bighit and less stressful for bts themselves especially after 2020.

But, holding concerts is much less costly but produces a greater income.

I think I figured out bighit's plan!!! Stay low, and strike where no one else is striking!

• You had to ruin the sea of jokes with a serious comment. Besides u are wrong bighit still got the last laugh. Online concerts and filled up us stadiums is a lot more money than albums which are heavily discounted and kinda cheap in comparison

When it comes to charting and sales, BlackpinkHouse NEVER jokes around X( .

• i wanna promote tbz too but I am on mobile and lazy... :pepe-sad:

Here you go..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Teamwork. We're just one big Armobizen on this thread. :pepelove1:

• SKZ had huge potential since the start but it's been 4 years of constantly releasing content and being realistic, they are not outselling 127 or Dream unless these 2 start declining, SKZ would have to suddenly become huge on Japan or the US, because on Korea they already have had 2 pretty bad scandals with Woojin and now Hyunjin. They lowkey are like BigBang in the sense they gathered a lot of casual fans attention but their physicals aren't that impressive, except that their korean digitals are almost non-existent, and they are yet to prove their touring potential. I can see them having a pretty big peak though but when you have such a bad image on Korea and you just don't chart there, you are going to struggle to get to the top, let alone match BTS. Korean and Japanese fans are some of the most loyal, and SKZ' attention is very western-focused.

127 & Dream dont need to decline for skz to pass them in sales since I dont see how their caps can grow much bigger then it is now, streams and views is a more important indicator of growth overall and skz has passed them and others. You use korean digitals to dismiss them but they just got charting this year, after their scandals mind you, and already equal the charting of txt/tbz - aka the highest 4th gen bg on korean charts. I dont expect them to chart like BTS, but they (and 1 or 2 more) can easily get Dream/SVTs charting with promos and time. The number of bgs with a decent sized casual listener base can be counted on one hand and nearly all belong to the top teir, physicals are one fandom metric and as BB also shows that you dont need top sales for top touring.

• 127 & Dream dont need to decline for skz to pass them in sales since I dont see how their caps can grow much bigger then it is now, streams and views is a more important indicator of growth overall and skz has passed them and others. You use korean digitals to dismiss them but they just got charting this year, after their scandals mind you, and already equal the charting of txt/tbz - aka the highest 4th gen bg on korean charts. I dont expect them to chart like BTS, but they (and 1 or 2 more) can easily get Dream/SVTs charting with promos and time. The number of bgs with a decent sized casual listener base can be counted on one hand and nearly all belong to the top teir, physicals are one fandom metric and as BB also shows that you dont need top sales for top touring.

Saying their korean charting equals TxT and The Boyz is pretty optimistic, not to mention how touring is just supositions since we have no data so far. They don't need huge physicals to have very good touring numbers but I really doubt they could outsell something bigger than arenas.

• Love Song and Limitless appreciation :borahae:

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• You tried and failed

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!