woo!ah! 3rd comeback '별 따러 가자 (Catch the Stars)' • 2022.01.04 6PM (KST)

• damn they are all visual group

so beautiful

yet all looking NATURAL!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Woo!ah! have uploaded on tiktok a snippet of their upcoming song 'Catch the Stars'. As always, the choreo looks freakin cute. The song sounds different from their previous title tracks though? It's not as unique as before I think. Hopefully it will have a few surprises and showcase the members' charms well.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.tiktok.com

• Woo!ah! have uploaded on tiktok a snippet of their upcoming song 'Catch the Stars'. As always, the choreo looks freakin cute. The song sounds different from their previous title tracks though? It's not as unique as before I think. Hopefully it will have a few surprises and showcase the members' charms well.

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.tiktok.com

It sounds catchy but I do agree, it doesn't sound as unique, it's leaning on the side of generic cutesy kpop, I still like it but I was expecting something else because of how difference of a concept their previous tracks felt.

I'm hoping there's at least 1 b-side with it as well. Their bside are great too

• People are all over Kep1er right now and that's fine, but let's be honest, the real juice of early 2022 is gonna be (hopefully) woo!ah! 's comeback tomorrow! So have a look at the MV teaser that just dropped a few minutes ago in anticipation of the entire thing that comes out in 24 hours.

MV TEASER

External Content www.youtube.com

CONCEPT GROUP PHOTOS

FH7pvqwaQAE7FWU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FH7pvqragAQTka0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!