How was your Christmas this year? How did it go?

• Mine was nice! It was just my family and I this year (usually we invite other family members) so it was really chill and we didn't have to feel like we had to entertain people or anything. Especially since if theres kids, it somehow becomes my duty so I just spend my entire time babysitting. I think due to being used to having guests, we kinda overbought and baked this year though... so much food and our table's still covered lmao :pepe-life-support:

Dinner was really good and the cleanup was also way easier than usual since once again no guests = less effort so a lot less food. And since we didn't feel the need to entertain guests all night, we got to just watch TV after dinner. I was worried about the gifts I bought since I was kinda broke this year and I felt like I got them bad gifts but they all ended up liking them a lot :froghype: It was one of my favorite Christmases in a while! How was your guys' Christmas?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be an amazing weekend. spent half my christmas day at my cousin's playstation lol, it's been such a long long time since i last had so much fun gaming with my cousins, it was amazing

christmas was great and all but today(boxing day) was even better, today i went to the city with my parents and a lot of the places had huge sales(guess they still have their christmas sale), i got into my shopping mood today(usually hate shopping) so i ended up getting 5 clothes and bought a skirt for the first time in like forever lol, also Sketchers was having huge sales too so i got myself a new pair of sneakers

• Lonely and boring. I've hardly got any family left with both my parents gone so it's often the loneliest day for me. Least I have my daughter but I miss my parents and spending christmas dinner with them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!