I think it's time for kpop boy group to cover these songs

• I love mirotic but I think this song deserve to be covered too

I think it's time for kpop group to try something different wrong number and u r man would be great choice

dbsk wrong number | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

TVXQ 동방신기 Wrong Number Choreography Review | K-pop Dance Cover Amino Amino

tvxq-mirotic-concert-200209-lei001 | Love from Cassiopeia - HanLei Blog

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!