To which limit are users supposed to be tolerated in this forum?

• It was a misunderstanding :eyes: ?

OP … Anyway yeah some people say vile things or use sensitive topics for jokes or fanwars without facing any consequences. A lot gets tolerated. From my understanding Mods try to be less controlling. But than I have seen Threads locked or completely deleted for less.

it most definitely wasn't a misunderstanding. Go read btsworlddom appology thread, The botter admitted there that MassiveKpopFan was "too innocent" for believing their miswording excuse, which is such shitty behaviour if you ask me, especially after Massive was nice enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

• it most definitely wasn't a misunderstanding. Go read btsworlddom appology thread, The botter admitted there that MassiveKpopFan was "too innocent" for believing their miswording excuse, which is such shitty behaviour if you ask me, especially after Massive was nice enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I cant talk about the other user, just me. At first i thought it was a joke, a dark joke, then i think if it was a joke about a women being mutilated to sing like a men i would feel offended by it. Yeah, i was sexist, i was wrong. Anyway, i change my mind, that was an insult, the comment should be deleted and the user be punished.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The way u are almost gleeful about that possibility. Can't wait to defend the botter user don't u?

Call sandy for any undefensible shit and she shall answer present.

The shifty eyes indicates that I’m skeptical about that possibility. If I was ready to defend, I wouldn’t have asked but took it as a confirmation.

But whatever floats your boat.

• I cant talk about the other user, just me. At first i thought it was a joke, a dark joke, then i think if it was a joke about a women being mutilated to sing like a men i would feel offended by it. Yeah, i was sexist, i was wrong. Anyway, i change my mind, that was an insult, the comment should be deleted and the user be punished.

I was meaning to post in your thread but the i honestly got too annoyed at the derailing and ended up leaving the thread without posting.

I think as long as you knew that you were wrong and apologised then it is all good.

• it most definitely wasn't a misunderstanding. Go read btsworlddom appology thread, The botter admitted there that MassiveKpopFan was "too innocent" for believing their miswording excuse, which is such shitty behaviour if you ask me, especially after Massive was nice enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

That’s why the shifty eyes… like the possibility that this was a misunderstanding is slim for me… I mean the word Massive used exist, but you would have need to have really good knowledge in classical singing to know this which I doubt this user has.

I was just wondering why Massive gives them the benefit of doubt here.

• because he is nice? because giving people the benefit of the doubt is a good thing even though many don't deserve it? or maybe both lol

I often give the benefit of doubts too… but this one was to obvious for me… I mean the word describes a men having a higher voice because of castration this as a typo in a Thread talking about a male Idol having a vocal range even female singers aren’t easy to reach must have been a huge coincidence . But yeah, people should be giving the benefit of doubt.. I mean I should know this to good 😅 lol

• That’s why the shifty eyes… like the possibility that this was a misunderstanding is slim for me… I mean the word Massive used exist, but you would have need to have really good knowledge in classical singing to know this which I doubt this user has.

MassiveKpopFan was just being the sensible adult type🤪💓

Well now I feel a little crappier.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• That’s why the shifty eyes… like the possibility that this was a misunderstanding is slim for me… I mean the word Massive used exist, but you would have need to have really good knowledge in classical singing to know this which I doubt this user has.

I like to do that, but I was wrong here. :sadface:

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• They probably weren’t reported enough or their statements weren’t considered wp worthy

Even if the post was reported it would have been closed. I'm constantly reporting awful posts and that always happens. A few weeks ago I reported a post that said, I'm paraphrasing, your life is worthless, you mean nothing, you're wasting oxygen. Whoever reviewed it thought the post was okay and closed the report. I was so upset that i had to directly dm a member of the staff who is not a mod and they deleted it.

Being vile is obviously allowed, perhaps encouraged because there's no punishment for such behavior.

• i don`t like blocking people that are being problematic (to me, maybe is fine for other people). Cos they might say something worst about anything, and then i won`t be able to report or refute/answer.

This method only works if your mind is strong. There had been times when i couldn`t handle the pain of being drag and that is the limit you should be aware of. Then Blocking is the right choice

I had reported many times, and yes, the mods had worked on that. Sometimes they decided to ignore me and other times they punished the user. And yes, it was one user you named before as problematic. But i told that user he/she had been repoted. He/She knew it was me and there are no hard feelings cos she/he knew the post was BAD. This and other user known to be "Trolls" many times make thread about my faves, and they publicly sais that they are trash...and i don`t care as long as they don`t use terms that are use as insults but also putting down some other people.

But sometimes there is a fine line betwen something you can report or not. Cussing is allowed as long as is not directed to anyone or anygroup in particular, Like: I had a shit day and i would like you all to fuck off cos i had reach my limit....is not like calling someone a bitch or idiot or whatever.

i think yesterday i saw someone call another user autistic (using the word like a deragoratory term)...i reported but i wasn`t the only one.

The term Castrato or Castrati comes from an italian word, but i think anyone can relate it to the verb castrate. It is very, very, VERY WEIRD that someone didn`t recognized where it came from...also if they were giggling about it, DUDE, YOU KNEW WHAT THE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT :rolleyes:. Just by saying you didn`t knew, you are calling me stupid...i should report you :pepe-use-head: , but i won`t. That is not how it works

Just think about the forum like a place where you can learn who to deal with difficult situations and difficult people without getting triggered all the time. Some people have the idea that this should be a peacefull place where we should all hold hands and sing IMAGINE (if you don`t know it :pepestare: ), but if the forum were like that you wouldn`t be here...yes sink it in :pepeshut:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Even if the post was reported it would have been closed. I'm constantly reporting awful posts and that always happens. A few weeks ago I reported a post that said, I'm paraphrasing, your life is worthless, you mean nothing, you're wasting oxygen. Whoever reviewed it thought the post was okay and closed the report. I was so upset that i had to directly dm a member of the staff who is not a mod and they deleted it.

Being vile is obviously allowed, perhaps encouraged because there's no punishment for such behavior.

maybe if mods don`t want to delet it so it would stay as proof- i don`t agree but i understand-

they should add a stamp post to it saying it has been reported and it has been single out as a shamefull post and marked as a sample of wrong behaviour on the site....

imagine being single out like that :pepe-cross:

the walk of shame

Shame Walk Of Shame GIF - Shame Walk Of Shame GOT - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• The post should have been deleted, full stop. I hope nobody suicidal read that massage... I hope that didn't happened. And if they did i hope they are well.

I'd like to hear the mod's thought process on why they thought the post is okay. The staff who deleted the post saw the report and thought it was dealt with but clearly it was not. Op said they were just joking, they like dark humor. Well, i didn't laugh.

And if they read this thread they'll learn i reported them. Good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!