What music genre do you hate?

• "Ballermannschlager" a gerne mainly created for getting drunk to. The music originates in the Spanish city Palma on the island Malorca where a street nicknamed as "Ballermann" exists on wich you find a crap ton of bars and clubs where mainly German artists sing songs to animate people to get drunk to ...

Some examples for them who have no idea what type of music that is:

Song: Lotusblume (Eng: lotus flower)

Artist: Tobee

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song: Saufen. Morgens, Mittags, Abends (Eng: getting drunk, morning, noon, evening)

Artist: Ingo ohne Flamingo

Almost 43 million damn views

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song: Geh mal Bier hohlen (Eng: Go get some beer)

Artist: Mickie Krause

External Content youtu.be

Song: Ich hab ne Zwibel auf dem Kopf ich bin ein Döner (I have a onion on my head I am kebap)

Artist: Tim Toupet

One thing most of these songs have in comon: Usless lyrics about random shit ... naked hairdresser, becoming a food item, playing cowboy, getting freakingly drunk, etc.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Is there a character limit in the comment box?

Mumble rap by Da Baby, Young Doody, Lil Drip, or any of the other Yungs, Lil's, Da's there are these days.

Whatever genre Billie Eilish or that Old Town Way song belongs to.

RnB. Sorry i've heard this stuff a trillion times, enough with the same ol riffs and synth percussion already omg.

Jazz. So pretentious, so boring.

Heavy metal. Unlistenable, this is true noise music.

Grunge alternative rock led by Nirvana. Tbh there are a few gems in this genre but overall, this whole era sucked. And the way they killed off real rocknroll makes the sins of this era unforgiveable in my eyes.

• Old Town Road is nothing like Billie Eilish's music style lol.

Both Billie and Lil Nas X put out good albums, I recommend both of them.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• screamo music...like the ones where they're just straight screaming......

• Reminds me of funny versions of Dragostea Din Tei lol for me it sounds like modern pop songs based in nordic music

• really??? one of my fav songs is this from haha

• Bro country. Country was once a good genre I swear it's just been long ruined by bland and samey "Love my truck love my country" nonsense :cryingr:

I went through a very intense bro country phase lol. Back when Florida Georgia Line first became huge, Luke was huge, Blake Shelton, Lee Brice, etc.

I still like those old FGL songs, and several of the bro country ballads still find their way into my playlist like Roller Coaster, I Drive Your Truck, If I Told You by Darius Rucker, etc.

And this gem by Blake Shelton, still one of the finest crafted songs lyrically.

• Mumble rap, pop music in the vein of Crazy in Love, 99% of ballads ever made in both the west, China, and SK(there are a few good ones but damn are they hard to find)

Addition: Tropical House, most generic house music there is soundwise at least deep house seems to be interesting sometimes.

• I wouldn't say there is any genre I hate, mostly because I always fall in love with voices and that's regardless of genre (a way of listening to music instilled by my family - "don't focus on the genre, focus on the voice"). So while overall country is not a genre I'm into, I can think of several country singers who have voices I love (Chris Stapleton, Neko Case) so I can't say I hate the genre when some of those songs (or whole albums) are in my playlists. Similarly, while I think grunge kinda sounds the same, Chris Cornell, yo.

Maybe emo pop because I can't think of a group with a voice that interested me enough in the music (Paramore, Dashboard Confessional, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy)?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!