Women predators exist...

• GROSS! <X<X<X I've heard of her, I don't like her because she loves causing drama and acts like she's the victim of something horrible she started and it's not something small or serious, it's something big and it barely even affects her.

I am torn in having TikTok because sometimes I download it just for KPOP related stuff because there are a lot of idols with TikTok accounts and don't want to miss and then I uninstall it because either I get bored or because of the crazy challenges and some people behind it. Some challenges are done that people have gotten seriously injured or sick and possibly hospitalization or even DEATH. Crazy... =O

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• GROSS! <X<X<X I've heard of her, I don't like her because she loves causing drama and acts like she's the victim of something horrible she started and it's not something small or serious, it's something big and it barely even affects her.

I am torn in having TikTok because sometimes I download it just for KPOP related stuff because there are a lot of idols with TikTok accounts and don't want to miss and then I uninstall it because either I get bored or because of the crazy challenges and some people behind it. Some challenges are done that people have gotten seriously injured or sick and possibly hospitalization or even DEATH. Crazy... =O

I hate tik tok and dont support the tik tokers cause privilege without special talents

• Anyone can be a predator. It's just that societal norms make it just as hard for male victims to even realize that they're victims of abuse at all. Young boys and men are conditioned to see older women taking sexual interest in them as something normal and good when in reality it's abuse. It's a common trope that's treated as normal in media and even when stories come out (like Mary Kay Letourneau, a case that got national attention when she became pregnant after grooming one of her students into a sexual relationship), the general response is that the child did something right by having sex with an adult.

remind me

Our president in france emmanuel macron

He is married with french teacher of high school so 16 years old in 90s

When he is friltious her but she was'nt intersing with him .

In 2000 they re dating so married in 2008.

Her women is brigitte macron

I dont think this is predator cause she has wait long time for they re being together

• This is free kid .............

His parents dont protect him cause he is a boy

you're right.

I sometimes get angry on parents too. Infact yesterday I was discussing with my mom that parents should be strict on boys too.If boys get the same amount of strictness and check just like girls do,the society can change a LOT.As a girl raised in pakistan and muslim family,girls face a lot of strictness.We start getting life advices from parents as we turn 11 or 12 or atleast in my case.We are told to be sensible,wear modest clothes,not go near strangers,not hangout with guys,beware of one's company and speak little which I think is a good thing.This is the age especially early teenage years where a child's grooming matters a lot. In boys case,parents usually don't care.They just brush it off that they're boys, which is a totally wrong thing.Parents should be equally strict.If they warn girls,they should warn boys.Same amount of strictness should be implemented on boys.Due to lack of strictness and constantly blaming girls,boys become reckless and ruin their own lives.Yesterday me and my mom saw some boys hardly 14, smoking cigarettes.A few days ago, a boy hardly 13 was riding a bike.Whe he saw me and my mom,he slowed the bike and started following us.Obviously he had bad things in his mind.For once I thought that I should go and slap that kid very hard but I ignored him. Didn't want to create a drama.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!