Lay studio denies defamatory accusations and gives the ultimatum of making an apology by 10AM CST today

• Yixing is a top celebrity in China he has a lot of fans but antis as well. This not the first time but if they think they can get away while making up disgusting rumors they've messed with the wrong person

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Waiting for your apology. He is such a king.

:pepe-hehe:

Update: the user apologised

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember him suing other antis for defamatory accusations and donating to charity.

Jokes aside Yixing is literally living with motto work hard work hard and work harder and he also has to deal with these it should be so tiring

:pepe-sad:

Yixing please give your body and mind time to rest

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• and writing a book telling people why it is wrong to spread rumors..."

I PROMISE TO NOT SPREAD MALICIOUS AND INCORRECT INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!