Yes, Koreans will dislike Jisoo but she'll be okay because she has her fans

• It's nothing new with YG idols. Irene had a scandal based on what she did herself, and although she's not getting CFs anymore she's still promoting fine with her group. The Snowfall thing will affect Jisoo in the Korean public's eyes to a certain degree. But she'll be fine overall in her career. A few years will pass and most people will forget anyway, ie. Tiffany imperial Japanese flag incident.

• that seems like an over reaction, the ones probably most affected will be the directors not the actors... did the joseon exorcist thing end up affecting the actors? the main girl seems to be able to get jobs just fine at least

• There are more international "fans" making a fuzz out of this than actual koreans. And I don't think jisoo acting is remotely comparable to the examples you just gave

Actual regular Koreans have a problem with the portrayal in the drama, and they aren't hating Jisoo per se but it's putting a bad waste in their mouth regarding her pronunciation, acting and some comment she said about liking Korean history (I guess it sounded sarcastic to them in relation to accepting the role)

• Actual regular Koreans have a problem with the portrayal in the drama, and they aren't hating Jisoo per se but it's putting a bad waste in their mouth regarding her pronunciation, acting and some comment she said about liking Korean history (I guess it sounded sarcastic to them in relation to accepting the role)

And then there are also comments from actual korean who seem to like her performance? maybe you are only seeing the ones you want. Even the petitions some people here keep mentioning are being mostly signed up by international kpop fans, aka bp antis ready to hate on her before the plot was even announced

• And then there are also comments from actual korean who seem to like her performance? maybe you are only seeing the ones you want. Even the petitions some people here keep mentioning are being mostly signed up by international kpop fans, aka bp antis ready to hate on her before the plot was even announced

obviously most people praising her are the fans

• obviously most people praising her are the fans

Yeah only bp fandom liked her acting, there is no way any non fan liked it amirite. Also are we gonna pretend majority of the people making a big deal out of this arent full fledged on bp haters, I'm coincidently seeing dps from the same fandoms all over :eyes:

And don't get me started on yourself, I haven't forgotten your dislike towards jisoo in the many threads you dedicated for her, you ain't slick

• Yeah only bp fandom liked her acting, there is no way any non fan liked it amirite. Also are we gonna pretend majority of the people making a big deal out of this arent full fledged on bp haters, I'm coincidently seeing dps from the same fandoms all over :eyes:

And don't get me started on yourself, I haven't forgotten your dislike towards jisoo in the many threads you dedicated for her, you ain't slick

the fact is the people most aware about this drama are:

1) those who are upset about the plotline

2) the fans who are supporting it to shield from any backlash against Jisoo

• the fact is the people most aware about this drama are:

1) those who are upset about the plotline

2) the fans who are supporting it to shield from any backlash against Jisoo

Things are not as black and white as you want them to be, drop the boomer mentality. This drama was gonna get attention no matter what because jisoo is in it, aka on the most popular members of the #1 girl group in korea.

So no it's not only people upset and fandom (hardcore blinks are not even that big in korea, only big when compared to ggs). You don't get such high ratings without previous public recognition, especially not on a cable show

• Things are not as black and white as you want them to be, drop the boomer mentality. This drama was gonna get attention no matter what because jisoo is in it, aka on the most popular members of the #1 girl group in korea.

So no it's not only people upset and fandom (hardcore blinks are not even that big in korea, only big when compared to ggs). You don't get such high ratings without previous public recognition, especially not on a cable show

Well, there you go. She has a following that is there to shield her/praise her

anyway

• You are a lost cause. She's famous, doesn't mean all those people are her fans. Don't worry so much about jisoo, she will remain more relevant than certain fav you have even with this controversy, I know that hurts you deeply

Fans literally organize to leave positive comments, upvote, etc. Why are we playing these games...

• people need to understand that just because there was a petition against the movie in no way means that reflects the opinions of the public overall. In all likelihood this series will be a huge hit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!