Metrics of popularity in Korea and their equivalents in Japan and China?

• I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

So... as someone who stans the nation's IT girl Jennie, I like to think I know about the metrics of popularity in Korea.

• Brand reputation
    • Naver trends
    • Articles (+ views and reacts)
    • Ranking high on polls

Among many other things. But I can't think of them all from the top of my head.

BUT the reason I made this thread was to ask what are the equivalents in Japan and China? How do we know who is the IT girl of those 2 countries?

Thank you loves!

:lover4:

• in China power rankings on weibo and other social media platforms, and number of commercials person gets

in Japan I think it's only about sales on Oricon, and number of commercials person gets

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Brand rep ain't popularity. It's the amount of noise one has created. You can be involved in a huge ass scandal & top it for that reason. Jung Joon Young too has topped it during his prime time (!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!