nervous about Snowdrop

• Knetz seem very set on their opinion that the drama should not happen and I don’t rlly blame them. There were posters in subway stations for Snowdrop but koreans demanded to get them removed and it worked. It’s been a huge controversy ever since the plot got leaked..

There is also this thread

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unless the plot doesn’t redeem itself and turns out to not be what it seems to be ( the writer did Sky Castle aka one of the best kdramas ever so there’s hope ) … yeah

• I really like the cast so it is sad if it end up in cancellation .

However, there is nothing we can do. Their history, their choice so we as a international don't have the position to say anything.

Anyway, I hope the writer change the plot so that the drama can keep it without canceling it.

• I really like the cast so it is sad if it end up in cancellation .

However, there is nothing we can do. Their history, their choice so we as a international don't have the position to say anything.

Anyway, I hope the writer change the plot so that the drama can keep it without canceling it.

it’s kinda late for that the drama comes out in a few days

also i know i said that lol i get why they’re upset so i’m nervous about what’s gonna happen when it does come out

distorting history is a serious deal

• I think people will watch it just to see if they can hate on it.

This will probably end up giving them nice viewer ratings.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• at least we’re getting hate views :pepe-comfy:

And hopefully it will turn the people who are legitimately concerned into actual fans. The haters are always going to hate though. As strict as Korea broadcasting companies are, I can't see them approving this if it would be a real issue. But, we'll see. I'm not Korean so I don't know what points of the plot may offend people.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Well at least it will be released on Disney so she will make numbers no matter what.

I don’t care if it’s controversial I just hope the acting will be good and also the plot I’m scared. She better doesn’t disappoint me il serious !!!

:pepecute:

well the good side is that Snowdrop director didn’t want a rookie in his drama but Jisoo was so good he threatened her to talk to YG to make sure she’d act in the drama LMAO

he got one idol actor in Sky Castle and he was just as good as the rest , he wouldn’t cast someone that was shit at acting so Jisoo must be good :pepelove1:

• Is the show based on actual real life individuals? If not, it's a Kdrama. It doesnt have to give two flying rips about historical accuracy. It can take whatever artistic license it wants, it's literal fiction.

They used real names until the backlash and then lazily changed it. Jisoo's character was originally named Young Cho (changed to Young Ro) which happens to also be the name of the leader of the female student protesters during the 1987 protests.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!