How often do you talk to your friends?

• When I feel like it I suppose.

Were all 30+plus now so we have host of different styles, jobs and families... Most of my friends know I'm not online social in the slightest so they are quite accepting of that (I mean they should be most my friendships are 15+ years long) and I'm generally only really fine with face to face meetings but not frequent meetings (like twice or once a year)

Im a very solitary person that happens to have really understanding and loyal friends... Especially when they may not hear from me from days to years.

• Maybe I message once or twice a week mostly because we share hobbies. The ones who I was very close during teenage ages have their own busy lives and my closest ones live in a different continent now, so maybe message once or twice a year.

• i still text and call some friends but other than that i've gotten less social

(ยฏยดโ˜†โœญ.ยธ_)ยค ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ยค(_ยธ.โœญโ˜†ยดยฏ)

๐‘ฑ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’‘๐’๐’‘ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’„๐’‰

• Friends are so important :c it's saddening to know that people don't have friends
    I kind of felt like that at some point during the pandemic but I've reconnected with my friends and having fun with people u like and leaning on to for emotional support REALLY helps you have a sense of security (if you have/had depression/anxiety like me)
    & the thing i discovered was that I had to be the one to initiate things. it's hard for people to know how u feel unless u say something yourself

• Whenever they're free. All my friends work now so we just keep up with each other through groups, group chats, snapchat groups, kakao, line, ig, etc. =]

All is fair in love and war - Bridgerton

original.gif

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!